The JAIIB (Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) is one of the premium exams that is conducted biannually by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF).
Conducted in order to recruit the finest minds to work in the Indian Banking Industry, only candidates who work in the Banking Industry are eligible to appear for the JAIIB Exam.
This article will give details about the exam pattern for the JAIIB exam.
|Candidates preparing for the Bank Exams can find the following links useful:|
Details of JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023
The JAIIB Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The exam is divided into four papers i.e. Indian Economy & Indian Financial System, Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, and Retail Banking & Wealth Management.
- Each paper is further divided into Modules, which are discussed below in the syllabus section.
- The JAIIB is an online exam comprising 120 objective questions (in each paper) of 100 marks.
- Candidates have to complete the computer-based test of each paper in 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- The IIBF has the right to decide on the number of questions to be included in its exam as and when required
|JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||120||100||2 hours|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management||120||100||2 hours|
*Salient Points about JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023
- There is no negative marking.
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 in each paper.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions about JAIIB Exam
What is the pattern of the JAIIB exam?
The JAIIB is an online exam comprising 120 objective questions (in each paper) of 100 marks. Candidates have to complete the computer-based test of each paper in 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes. IIBF reserves the right to vary the number of questions as required.
What are the passing marks in JAIIB?
Minimum marks for passing in every subject – 50 out of 100 marks. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of JAIIB examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having passed JAIIB Examination.
Who is eligible for the JAIIB exam?
Candidates who wish to appear for JAIIB exam must be a registered ordinary member of the IIBF, He/She must have passed their 10+2 Boards or any other equivalent exams and must be working in any Banking and financial institute.
To know more about other IIBF exams, visit the linked article.
|JAIIB Exam||JAIIB Syllabus|
|JAIIB Admit Card||JAIIB Result|
|CAIIB Syllabus||JAIIB exam dates|
|Competitive exam preparation strategies||SBI PO|