SBI CBO is a national-level exam conducted by the State Bank of India to recruit CBOs in various branches of SBI across India. The State Bank of India has recently created a new Circle Officer position to address the issue of all India-based officers, which is causing a slew of HR issues.
The 2023 exam is yet to be conducted.
The exam of SBI CBO was conducted on 4th December 2022, peacefully in different centres all over India. The candidates who wish to apply for the SBI CBO in 2023-24 must be aware of the exam centres.
The details regarding SBI CBO exam centres are given in the article. For more details on government exams, refer to the linked article.
|If you are preparing for the upcoming Government Exams, aid your preparation using the following links:|
SBI CBO Exam Centres 2023
The SBI Clerk exam centres will be allotted to the candidates as per their choice of preferences. The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centres in India. A tentative list of centres for Online Examination is in the below table
|State/UT||Online Written Examination Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Arrah, Patna, Muzzafarpur|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Faridabad, Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai|
|Delhi -NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|Punjab||Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Ghaziabad, Noida/ Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata|
- No request for change of Examination Centre/Date/Session shall be entertained.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot any centre to the candidate other than the one he/ she had opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/ misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
|Bank PO||SBI PO Prelims|
|SBI PO Mains||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Prelims||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI PO Notification||SBI Vacancy|