RAS Interview 2018 Call Letter Released.
To know more about the RPSC RAS Exam, aspirants can refer to the linked article.
RAS aspirants are suggested to keep on checking the RPSC official website for any updates regarding the exam. RAS admit card will carry the relevant information to sit for the prelims exam.
Latest Updated about RPSC RAS Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- The commission has released the RAS interview call letter for Combined Competitive Examination 2018. The RPSC Interview 2018 will be conducted between June 26th and July 13th, 2021.
|Worried about how to prepare for the RAS Exam?
It is not very difficult to prepare for the RAS Examination given you have the right strategy to prepare for the Rajasthan Administrative Services exam. The examination pattern is inclined towards the UPSC exam pattern and various topics included in the RAS exam syllabus are also broadly covered in the IAS exam. The right books, notes, and preparation tips are mentioned at the RAS preparation post. Candidates can check the post and learn how to prepare for the examination and increase the chances to crack it in the first attempt.
Check the RAS Preparation right now and start preparing!
RPSC Call Letter for RAS 2018
The commission has uploaded the RAS Admit Card/Call Letter 2018 for Interview stage.
Note: Check for spelling errors in the call letter concerning candidate’s and/or parents’ names. Carry a copy of the required affidavit or gazette notification if found any error.
Important instructions for RAS Interview 2018/ Documents to Carry:
- Candidates have to attach attestation form along with their application form. (Uploaded on the official website.)
- Carry all the original documents along with the fees payment receipt of Rs. 50, and two photographs.
- Carry all educational qualification documents including Secondary/Senior Secondary/Graduate and Post-Graduate Degrees.
- A candidate in ‘service’ should bring NOC and a service certificate along with them during the interview.
- The candidates belong to the following categories must note:
- NGE/RGE – Attach service certificate and departmental NOC from the date of appointment to present.
- TSP – Attach the latest issues certificate (dated after 4th July 2016.)
- EX – Attach ex-servicemen’s diary, pension or PPO card. If not serving, then attach an affidavit for not receiving double benefits. If a candidate was serving somewhere else after retirement, attach the respective service certificate and NOC.
- DC – Attach service certificate and departmental NOC of service from the date of appointment to present.
- DV – Attach proclamation letter regarding divorce and remarriage.
- WD – Attach death certificate of husband and documents linked to husband (original residence, marriage registration, ration card or any authentic ID etc.) Attach proclamation letter if remarried or not.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC – Submit caste certificate issued in the name of father on the prescribed form of Rajasthan Government. OBC/MBC category candidates should submit caste certificate (dated after December 2019.) Candidates having caste certificate dated between December 2017 and December 2019 should attach an affidavit for the 1-2 years stating them to be in a non-creamy layer.
RPSC RAS Admit Card 2021 – Things to Note
The following salient points are important for the RPSC RAS Hall Ticket:
- RAS admit card will be available on the official website of RPSC approximately three weeks prior to the preliminary examination.
- To download the RPSC RAS admit card, a candidate will be required to fill in details like:
- Name /User-ID
- Registration Number/Application Number
- RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Examination 2020 admit card is a hall ticket to preliminary stage of the examination
- RPSC RAS admit card, once available online, has to be downloaded and copied in A4 sheet
- On the day of the exam, candidates are required to take their original photo-identity card along with the RPSC admit card.
Instructions to Download the RPSC RAS Admit Card
RPSC RAS examination candidates often ask queries related as to how to download RAS admit cards. The following steps will help you understand the procedure to download the RAS admit card 2020:
- Candidates should go to the official website, i.e., (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) or they can also visit (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/admitCard) once the link is active for the particular year of the examination
- Then, you are required to fill-in important details. You can refer the image given below:
- If, somewhere aspirants find themselves stuck in the process, RPSC has given ‘Contact Us’ option in the same page, referring to which they can solve their queries
- Once all the information is filled, the RPSC RAS admit card can be downloaded.
- Aspirants are required to take a print out of the RPSC admit card in A4 sheet to produce the same on the day of the preliminary examination.
Details on RPSC Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the RAS admit card:
The above given image is for reference only and candidates can find the exact details on the official RPSC admit card only.
The list of details that can be found in RAS admit card:
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Name of candidate
- Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- UPSC exam centre
- Venue of exam
- Time Table of IAS Prelims
- General instructions for candidates
Candidates should check out the complete RPSC RAS Syllabus as a reference for the upcoming exam.
Mistakes in RPSC RAS Admit Card
The table provided below will help RAS candidates to have information handy in case they are unable to download the RPSC admit card or they have found some mistakes in their admit card:
|Postal Address:||Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer, 305001|
RPSC RAS Related Links: