The RAS Question Papers are set by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).Via the RAS/RTS Exam, the RPSC recruits for Group A, and Group B vacancies in the state administrative setup. For success in the highly competitive RPSC RAS exam, understanding the syllabus and the exam pattern along with going through the previous years’ question papers is quite essential.
This article will provide you with RPSC RAS question papers PDF for exam preparation.
Updates in RPSC RAS:
- The RAS Mains 2018 result was declared on 9th July 2020. The mains exam was scheduled to be held on 25 and 26 June 2019.
- RAS Notification 2019 and 2020 are yet not released.
- The Mains 2020 question papers will be based on the new exam pattern which was introduced in 2018. In previous years’ RAS question papers, there will be Maths questions in Mains stage of the exam.
- Similarly the pattern of RAS Pre was different before RAS Exam 2013. Earlier, there used to be two papers in the Prelims exam. In the new pattern, there is only one Prelims question paper, and four Mains question papers in the RAS Exam.
Read/download the new RAS Exam Pattern in detail.
As per the exam pattern, all the RPSC RAS question papers are in Hindi and English both.
RPSC RAS Question Papers
Download the RAS Question papers PDFs from the links below:
RAS Mains 2018
|RPSC 2018 Question Paper||RAS 2018 Answer Key|
|RAS Pre 2018:
RAS 2018 Answer Key:- Download PDF Here
Official RPSC RAS Cut Off and Result 2018:- Download PDF Here
|RPSC 2016 Question Papers|
|RAS Pre 2016:
|RAS Mains 2016:|
|RPSC 2013 Question Papers|
|RAS Pre 2013:
|RAS Mains 2013:|
|Worried about how to prepare for the RAS Exam?
It is not very difficult to prepare for the RAS Examination given you have the right strategy to prepare for the Rajasthan Administrative Services exam. The examination pattern is inclined towards the UPSC exam pattern and various topics included in the RAS exam syllabus are also broadly covered in the IAS exam. The right books, notes, and preparation tips are mentioned at the RAS preparation post. Candidates can check the post and learn how to prepare for the examination and increase the chances to crack it in the first attempt.
Check the RAS Preparation right now and start preparing!
Making the best use of RAS previous years’ question papers!
- As a first step, candidates should go through the question papers and align the questions with the different sections of RAS Syllabus.
- If your preparation journey has just started, the old question papers can help you understand the exam pattern and gauge the difficulty level of questions.
- Candidates should practice solving the previous years’ question papers before their RAS Pre or Mains exam.
- If you are also preparing for the Civil Service Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), you can refer to the UPSC Previous Years’ Question Papers.
- Perusing the question papers can also help candidates get an idea about the distribution of topics in the exam.
- Here are the official links to view/download the RPSC question papers related information:
- At the above links, candidates can find results, cut-offs, answer keys and question papers of all examinations conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Check your eligibility for RAS Exam here.
To prepare for other government exams; check the links below: