Every year, the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) conducts the Bihar TET to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of primary and upper primary teachers. Individuals who are interested in securing the position of a teacher in Bihar’s government schools need to qualify for the Bihar TET exam first.
To crack a good score in the exam, it is mandatory for candidates to amp up their preparations. Only good knowledge and practice can help candidates crack this exam. Candidates can check this article on Bihar TET books to know which books are the best for their preparations.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming
government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your preparation for upcoming competitive exams now and complement it with the links given below:
Books for Bihar TET Exam
These are the Bihar TET books that individuals can follow to prepare for the exam.
Books for Paper I
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Guide to Child Development and Pedagogy (for Paper I and II) by R. Gupta
- CTET 2020: Paper I and II – Child Development and Pedagogy by Sandeep Kumar published by Pearson
- CTET/TET-Hindi Bhasha Aur Shikshan Shastra (for Paper I and Paper II) by Kamal Dev Varma, published by McGraw Hill
- CTET & TET Hindi Bhasha Paper I and II(for Paper I and Paper II) by Agrawal, published by Examcart
- MPPEB Prathmik Shikshak Patrata Pariksha (Primary School TET) Sanskrit Bhasha 2020 (for Paper I and Paper II) by Arihant Experts published by Arihant
- CTET 2019 Sanskrit Text Book (for Paper I and Paper II) published by Examkart
- CTET and TET Exam Urdu Complete Notebook (for Paper I and Paper II) published by ABD Publications
- UPTET, CTET, UTET, UGC and B.Ed. Urdu Education Book ( for Paper I and Paper II) by Sana Fatma Zuberi published by ABD Publications
- Mathematics Exam Goalpost for CTET and TETs Exams, Paper-I, Class I-V, 2019 published by Dreamtech
- Environmental Studies for CTET & TETs- Previous Years Papers ( for Paper I and Paper II) by Arihant Experts produced by Arihant
- Environmental Studies (EVS) Exam Goalpost for CTET and TETs Exams Paper-I published by Dreamtech
- Environmental Studies & Pedagogy for CTETs & TETs (for Paper I and Paper II) by CTET Cracker published by Arihant
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
Books for Paper II
- CTET and TETs Paper-II Class VI-VIII Exam Previous Years Solved Papers by CTET Cracker published by Arihant
Mathematics & Science
- CTET Comprehensive Guide Exam Goalpost, Paper- II, Mathematics and Science published by Dreamtech
- CTET Exam Goalpost, Paper-II, Mathematics, and Science Solved Papers and Practice Tests by Dreamtech
- CTET Success Master Maths and Science Paper-II for class VI-VIII by CTET Cracker published by Arihant
- CTET Exam Goalpost Paper-II, Social Science, Class VI-VIII published by Dreamtech
- 12 Year-wise CTET Paper 2 Social Science Solved Papers ( 2011-2019) by Disha
- Social Science and Pedagogy for CTET and TETs Class VI-VIII CTET Cracker published by Arihant
- CTET Preparation and Practice: Environmental Studies by Kalyan Akalamkam and Bandita Balaram Mohanty published by Oxford
- Environmental Studies Third Edition (For Paper I and Paper II) by R. Rajagopalan published by Oxford
Syllabus of Bihar TET
The following is the syllabus of Bihar TET:
- Child development and Pedagogy
- Environmental studies
- Language I (Hindi/English/Maithili/Bangla/Urdu)
- Language II (Hindi/Urdu/Maithili/English/Bangla)
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I (Any one of Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English)
- Language II (Any one of Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English)
- Mathematics or sociology or science
That is all for candidates searching for Bihar TET books. To crack a good score in the exam, candidates need to read these books and practise previous year’s question papers. Practising previous year’s papers would significantly help candidates in improving their speed and accuracy.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bihar TET Answer Key
What are the age criteria in Bihar TET?
The age criterion in Bihar TET is 21 years minimum and 45 years maximum. However, there are age relaxations for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories.
Is there any negative marking in the Bihar TET exam?
No, there is no negative marking for any wrong answer in the Bihar TET exam. So, candidates can attempt as many questions they want without the fear of negative marking.