Symbiosis International University will release the slat admit card 2022 on June 22, 2022. Only applicants who completed the slot booking process and uploaded the SLAT application form will be granted a slat admit card. The slat admit card is issued online by logging in to the exam’s official website.
SLAT 2022 is a section of the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and will be administered in an online, centre-based approach. Aspirants must have their slat admit card 2022 when taking the exam. No applicant will be permitted to take the exam unless they have a valid slat admit card.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
SLAT 2022 Admit Card Notification
According to the most recent official announcement, the SLAT 2022 Examination will be held on July 3rd, 2022. On the official website of SIU, the slat admit card 2022 will be released on June 22, 2022. Important dates for the slat admit card are listed in the table below.
SLAT 2022 Admit Card Details
SLAT Admit Card 2022
June 22, 2022 (Wednesday)
SLAT Exam Date 2022
July 03, 2022 (Sunday)
09.00 am to 10.00 am
SLAT 2022 Slot Booking
SIU serves as a gateway to SLAT slot booking to the first person who arrives, as it operates on a first-come, first-served approach. If you want a particular time slot, you should prioritize it to reserve it. According to the most recent announcements, SLAT Exam 2022 will be held in only one slot on the specified exam date. Take a look at the chart below and get an overview of the exam slot for the coming exam.
Date of the exam
Time of the exam
July 3rd, 2022
9 AM to 10 AM
How to download the SLAT admit card 2022?
For applicants who have completed SLAT Registration 2022, SIU will provide slat admit card 2022 on the official website. The slat admit card download procedures are:
- Visit Symbiosis International University’s (SIU) official website.
- Click the ‘View/ Print Admit Card’ link on the homepage.
- A new slat admit card 2022 login screen appears; input your Login ID and password, then click the “submit” button.
- When the slat admit card is displayed on the screen, double-check its information and report any errors to the SIU helpline.
SLAT Admit Card 2022 Details
The following information can be found on the slat admit card:
- Name, photo, Date of birth, signature, Roll Number, Category, and registration number of the candidate.
- SLAT Exam Center Information
- Exam timetable for the reserved slot.
- Run through the specifics on the exam day.
- Guidelines for the day of the exam.
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
SLAT Admit Card 2022 Discrepancies
Aspirants should carefully verify all the data listed below after receiving the slat admit card 2022.
- Your and your father’s name’s spelling.
- Your date of birth.
- The Category
- Your photos and signature.
- SLAT Registration Date
Instructions for Exam Day Implied on the SLAT Admit Card
- Bring your SLAT Admit Card 2022 and all essential credentials.
- You are not authorized to bring your luggage onto the exam centre grounds.
- Entrants should bring a tiny sanitiser spray and a ballpoint pen with them.
- You are not permitted to bring any electronic equipment, such as Bluetooth devices, calculators, or smartphones, inside the exam centre.
Documents to Present with Your SLAT Admit Card
When you show up with your slat admit card for the exam, make sure you bring the following documents:
- Government-issued photo identification, for example, Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, etc.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on SLAT Admit Card
When will the slat admit card 2022 be made available?
According to the most recent announcements, the SIU Authority will deliver the slat admit card 2022 on June 22, 2022. All students who have properly enrolled for the SLAT exam must access the official website to obtain their admit cards.
Is it possible to submit a digital copy of the slat admit card?
Applicants must have 2-3 printed copies of their SLAT Admit Card to access the exam centre.
If any details on the slat admit card 2022 are missing, what are the options?
If applicants discover any anomalies after accessing the slat admit card, such as spelling errors or wrong contact information, they must promptly notify the SIU authority to fix the issue.
Is slat 2022 online or offline?
The SLAT exam will be administered by computer-based testing (CBT) online.