SLAT stands for Symbiosis Law Test. It is the entrance test for admission to BA, LLB, and other related courses. It is offered by the Symbiosis Law schools (SLSs). Symbiosis International University conducts it. It is a computer-based test that is conducted online. This article will discuss all the information related to the SLAT 2023 result.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
SLAT 2023 Results Dates
The SLAT exam phase 1 will be held on May 06, whereas, phase 2 will be conducted on May 14, 2023, and the result for the same will be declared in July 2023, as revised by Symbiosis international university (SIU). Its application form was released on December 16, 2022, and the due date to submit this form is April 16, 2023. The candidates appearing for SLAT 2022 can track the result dates from the table given below:
|SLAT Exam Dates 2023|
|SLAT 2023 Online registration & Application Form||December 16, 2022|
|SLAT 2023 Last date to apply online||April 16, 2023|
|Last date for Online Payment for Application Form||April 16, 2023|
|SLAT Admit Card 2023||April 22, 2023 (Saturday)|
|SLAT Exam Date 2023||Phase 1: May 6, 2023 (Saturday)
Phase 2: May 14, 2023
09.00 am to 10.00 am
|SLAT Result 2023 Date||June 2023|
To read more about SLAT 2023, check the linked article.
How to Check SLAT 2023 Results?
The slat 2023 result date will be announced soon. On this day, the candidates can check them online on the official website of the exam by entering the details.
The steps which a candidate can follow to check SLAT result 2023 are:
- Visit the official website.
- When the site opens, ‘click scoreboard’ at the scoreboard tab.
- Enter your SLAT ID and password.
- View SLAT result 2023.
- Open, download and print the scoreboard.
Candidates who qualify for the written test will appear for the Personal interaction and writing ability test admission round. This will be the final and last step for Symbiosis Law school.
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
|UPTET Books||CTET Syllabus|
|UPSSSC PET||UPTET Exam Pattern|
|RBI Assistant Cut off||UPTET Syllabus|
SLAT 2023: List of Colleges Accepting Scores
Candidates who qualify for the test can apply for the admission process as fixed by colleges’ SLS accepting scores. Four colleges accept SLAT result 2023 scores, and those are:
- A symbiosis law school (Pune)
- A symbiosis Law school (Noida)
- A symbiosis Law school (Hyderabad)
- A symbiosis Law school (Nagpur)
Steps to Download the SLAT 2023 Admit Card
SIU (Symbiosis International University) will release the admit card on April 22, 2023. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by logging into the SET law portal. The admit card consists of details like their name, roll number, exam centre name, address, and much more information and instructions regarding the exam.
Following are steps to download the admit card:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of SET law – set-test.org.
- Click on the SLAT admit card.
- Login to the site Using a given registration ID and password.
- The admit will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SLAT exam 2023 admit card and print it out for the examination.
Common Mistakes that Students Make While Preparing for the SLAT Exam
Common mistakes that you should avoid for the best SLAT 2023 result are:
- Jack of all trades, perfect in none – Students should not collect ten books and read them. This doesn’t work for the SLAT exam because reading books without knowing the concept is a waste of time. So make sure that you read one book at a time, make notes for the same, and follow the same pattern for all the books.
- Improper time of management – Students should repetitively focus on those topics that are asked in the exam. A student should go through the syllabus first and then choose the important topics and work on them.
- Procrastinating: The greatest time waste is when you start something without ending it. So put down things and start preparing for tomorrow by taking small baby steps.
SLAT exam is conducted online, and it is a centre-based test. The language used in this exam is English. The time given to candidates is sixty minutes, and it is an MCQ-based test that consists of 60 questions, one mark each. The maximum mark is 60 marks, and there is no negative marking in this test. We hope that this information was helpful to you.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on SLAT Result
When will the SLAT exam be conducted this year?
The SLAT exam 2023 will be conducted on May 6, 2023, and May 14, 2023.
Where will the admit card be released, and from where the candidate gets it?
Admit Card will be released on April 22, 2023, and candidates can get it on the official website.
Where will the exam be taken?
The exam will be taken at the allotted centre given on admit card.
What is the slat 2023 result date?
The slat 2022 result date will be announced soon.
|Bank Exams||SSC Exams|
|Insurance Exams||RRB Exams|
|Government Exams after 12th||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|List of Regional Rural Banks in India||Bank Exams preparation|