Central Bank of India SO exam notification has been released on the official website. The registration date was from 28th Feb 2023 to 15th March 2023.
The admit card for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) exam 2022 was published on its official website on April 5, 2023. The admit card for Central Bank of India SO 2023 is awaited.
Separate call letters will be released for the SO online exam and interview. Candidates who are preparing for upcoming SO exams and would like to know the process to download the admit card and other details related to it can go through the information given in the following section. More information on the Central Bank of India SO call letter/admit card can be found on the official website of the Central Bank of India.
Candidates who are preparing for PSC, Bank and other Government exams can refer to the links given below.
|Sansad TV for UPSC||AIR Spotlight|
|Daily Current Affairs||Gist of Yojana|
|Banking Awareness||Government schemes|
|Daily News Analysis||This Day in History|
Admit Card for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Exam
The Central Bank of India releases separate admit cards for the online exam and interview. The admit card comprises the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time and exam timings
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Session of the exam
- Address of the exam venue etc.
The admit card for the SO exam can be easily downloaded from the official website of the Central Bank of India.
How to Download the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Exam Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) exam admit card.
- Visit the official website of the Central Bank of India i.e. centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ icon on the homepage of the official website.
- Search for “ Notification- Call Letter Download- Recruitment process for selection of officers in Specialist Category in various Streams-2023-24” and click on “Download Call letter”.
- A new page will appear. Candidates should login using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Candidates should download and save the PDF for future reference.
Points to Remember: Central Bank of India SO Admit Card
- The online exam for the Central Bank of India SO posts is held online at several exam centres in India, the details of which are given in the admit card or call letter of a candidate.
- Candidates should carry their admit card along with a passport size photograph duly pasted on it to the exam centre.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in their admit cards carefully.
- Applicants should carefully check the admit card for any discrepancy after downloading it. If they find any discrepancy or are unable to download the admit card, they can submit their query on cgrs.ibps.in.
- Candidates should carry a photo ID proof (original), photocopy of the photo ID proof along with the call letter/admit card for the examination. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving Licence are not considered as valid ID proof. Currently valid photo identity proof includes:
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card with photograph
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity proof with photograph issued by a Gazetted Officer or by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College or University
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID in original
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
Aspirants preparing for other bank exams can go through the links given below.
|Static GK||IBPS RRB Clerk||RBI Question Papers with Solutions|
|IBPS RRB PO||IBPS PO Preparation||RBI Grade B Books|
|RBI Assistant||IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis||Online Bank Exam Quiz|