Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is an exam-conducting body for state-level Civil Service exams that conducts exams for several Group B and Group C posts. Act 315 of the Constitution gives power to the Public Services Commission.
State police, commercial tax officers, superintendents of district jails, labour officers, district women, and child development registrars are included in the CGPSC invitation.
Aspirants can also learn about the state Public Service Commission at the linked article.
|Kickstart your UPSC 2023 preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
What is the procedure for downloading CGPSC admit card 2023?
CGPSC Exam admit cards will be available online on the commission’s official website. The link is activated, at least ten days before the exam. As admit cards will not be sent to correspondence addresses, applicants must print out their admit cards themselves.
To access and download their hall tickets, applicants need the username, password, and other information. You can understand the CGPSC admit card downloading procedure with the steps listed below:
- Navigate to the official website of the CGPSC.
- You will find a link titled Click here to view/print the State Service (Prelims) Exam -2023 on the Home page. Click this link.
- A redirect will take participants to another website with the URL www.cbtexams.in/CGPSC/SSE
- Login by selecting it from the menu.
- Log in using the username and password you were provided during the application process. Click on the Admit Card link in the Admit Card section.
- Click on the Admit Card link in the Admit Card section.
- Press the Download Admit Card button.
- You should be able to print out your Hall Tickets as instructed.
Also, refer to the following links to know more about the Chhattisgarh PSC exam:
|CGPSC Syllabus||CGPSC Eligibility Criteria|
CGPSC Admit Card 2023 Details
Candidates are advised to review all the information on their admit cards carefully. This information will be found on your admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Guardian’s name (Mother / Father)
- Caste category (General, SC/ST, or PwD, OBC)
- Copy of the applicant’s signature (uploaded during the application process)
- Uploaded photograph
- Candidate’s roll number
- Exam city
- Registration number
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Reporting time
- Exam timings
- The place for the candidate’s signature (to be completed in the presence of the examiner)
- Signature slot for the invigilator
If there is any mistake in the details mentioned above on the admit card, report to the conducting organisation at the earliest for rectification with relevant evidence. This is where a copy of the application form will be required.
Those seeking jobs in government services will finally have the opportunity to apply for such jobs with the implementation of the recruitment process by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Candidates can get placed in the state government of Chhattisgarh through this recruitment process. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who have been waiting to join government services.
Aspirants can visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
|Other Related Links|
|IAS Salary||IAS Questions & Answers|
|NCERT Notes For IAS||UPSC IAS Mains Answer-Writing 2023|
|Free IAS Preparation||UPSC Calendar 2023|