The all-India level competitive exam IB ACIO is conducted to recruit Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers, one of the highest salaried posts under the Government of India. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) directly controls this exam.
Needless to say, the exam is tough, but it is worth attempting because of the prestige it brings along with it. As the time for the 2022 exam draws close, candidates need to know the entire IB ACIO apply online process. It will help them keep track of the opening and closing dates of the application.
Individuals should know that there hasn’t been any official notification on IB ACIO recruitment 2022. Once the notification is released, candidates can get details about the same at the linked article.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
IB ACIO Application Form Dates
The Administration of the Ministry of Home Affairs or MHA is yet to announce the dates for the IB ACIO Executive exam for the academic year of 2022. However, aspiring candidates must take note of the tentative dates for ACIO IB apply online.
- The Administration will release the official notification in the month of January 2022.
- The online application process will begin in the month of January and will end in the same month.
- The last date to pay the application fees for the IB ACIO exam will be in the month of January 2022.
- Finally, in February 2022, the exam date and the allotment of the centre will be announced.
Steps to Fill Out the Application Form
The steps are similar to the IB ACIO 2022 apply online process. These are:
- Candidates must go to MHA’s official website (www.mha.gov.in/)
- Register themselves by clicking on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill out the basic details:
- Applicant’s name
- Email address and alternate email address
- Mobile number and alternate mobile number
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Choice of examination centre
- Choice of language
- Father’s name
- After successful registration, they will receive a unique registration ID. The password for your portal will be the first four letters of your name and your date of birth. You must save these details for future usage.
- Just like it was in IB ACIO apply online, the application form is divided into three different steps. Steps 1 and 2 require the candidates to provide their personal, academic and other details. Step 3 leads them to the payment gateway for paying the registration fees.
- Candidates who have successfully completed step 1 will need to complete step 2 by uploading their recent photograph and signature, both in the same file which should not exceed the 50 KBS size limit. An important thing to note here is that candidates will need to provide the same photographs throughout multiple levels of the IB ACIO selection process.
- For the final step of the IB ACIO online apply process, candidates have to pay the examination fee offline or online after a gap of one working day from the date of registration.
- Offline Payment: Candidates would need to take a printout of the challan and submit the fee at any preferred SBI branch in cash. The bank will provide the candidate with a copy of the same, which will act as proof of transaction.
- Online Payment: To pay the fee online, candidates can use net banking, debit card or credit card. While making the payment online, the candidates would need to provide their registration id number, date of birth and other required details during the payment process. The payment process in 2022 will follow the IB ACIO recruitment 2020 apply online process.
Before moving ahead with the Intelligence Bureau exam preparation, candidates must first review the IB ACIO Syllabus and familiarize themselves with the exam pattern. This will help them get a better understanding of the examination.
Documents Required in the Exam Venue
Candidates need to carry the following things with them to the exam venue:
- A recent photograph
- Copy of signature
- Application fee payment proof
- Payment challan
IB ACIO Registration 2022 – Application Fee
To register, male candidates hailing from the general and OBC categories will have to make a payment of Rs. 100 as the fee for registration. Other categories such as the SC or ST or any other and female candidates are exempted from paying the registration fees.
Joining the IB as an ACIO is a prestigious position. Aspirants aiming at the same should prepare beforehand and complete the syllabus thoroughly.
Candidates looking forward to appearing for the upcoming IB or any other government exam can check out the best preparation strategy for competitive exams at the linked article and accordingly chalk out their preparation plan.
To learn more about the latest govt exam updates and study material, turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on ACIO Apply Online
What are the eligibility criteria for IB ACIO?
To get started with the IB ACIO exam online process, candidates must be between 18-27 years of age, graduate, and an Indian citizen.
How many stages are there for the IB ACIO exam?
IB ACIO has three stages. The first two are written exams upon the completion of which candidates will be called for the third round: the interview.
How many exam centres are allocated to the IB ACIO exams
Around 33 exam centres are allocated for the IB ACIO exam. Candidates have the option of choosing their nearest exam centre.
No matter which corner of the world you are in, the trending news reaches you in seconds.