The Indian Navy has recently released admit cards for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) posts for the February 2022 batch. The Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts for Naval staff, and it is now organizing the exam for the post of SSR.
Earlier, the online application form for the vacant posts had started from 16th October 2021, for which the last date of submission was the 25th of the same month. The Indian navy SSR admit card 2022 is being released for 2000 job vacancies. Candidates will be selected based on a computer-based examination, physical fitness test and medical standards.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card
After filling out the application for various SSR posts, eligible candidates shall download their admit card, which will be needed to appear for the exam at the due date. The admit card shall be uploaded by the applicable authority, which is the Indian Navy in this case, for which the exam is being conducted. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ by following a few simple steps.
Follow the steps mentioned below to quickly download your admit card.
- Click on the link to visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- On the welcome page, you will view an option to log in.
- After clicking on the link to log in, you will need to enter the login ID and password you used to create your account while filling out the application.
- You can check the application form status from the section showing SSR AA 2022.
- On the application status form, you will be able to download the admit card if you have been shortlisted for appearing in the written exam.
- The option to download and join the Indian navy SSR admit card will be available at the bottom of the page and highlighted for easy viewing and access.
- When you click on the link, you will need to provide the same login credentials as the above steps.
- Now you will be able to download and save the SSR AA admit card for 2022 and save it for reference later.
You should remember some things while downloading the admit card to avoid facing any hassle later on. You should make a record of your login credentials, that is, the application number and the password, since it will be needed time and again to access the link to download the admit card. As soon as you have accessed your admit card, you should make it a point to download and save it for future reference and printing, since you will need to carry it with you to the exam hall.
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
Process of Downloading the Admit Card for the Indian Navy SSR
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card of Indian Navy SSR exam:
- Log in to the
- Go to the home page.
- Select the option of the Candidate Registration tab.
- Enter correct details
- Click on submit.
- Admit cards of THE Indian Navy SSR and AA will be displayed.
- You can download and print it.
Details To Be Found On Admit Card
After releasing the Indian navy SSR admit card date, eligible candidates should make it a point to download the same at the earliest. While checking the admit card for download, they should also scrutinize the same for all the details that it contains to ensure that their admit card is correct.
Some vital information that can be found on the admit card is:
- The date on which the examination shall be held.
- The centre of the examination
- The registration number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- The date of birth of the candidate
- Timing of the exam
- Time for reporting at the exam centre
- The correct name and address of the examination centre
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate and the examination counsellor
When you reach the examination centre on the day of the exam, you will have to carry your admit card with you and valid identity proof, which will help you get admission at the centre. You can carry either one out of your PAN card, passport, driving license, or college identity to get admission to the exam centre.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Apart from this, to get the latest exam updates, study material, notes, and other relevant information, candidates can turn to BYJU’S for help and get expert assistance.