The NET exam is one of the most coveted exams for entry into the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy administers the INET test twice a year. Candidates will be qualified for various positions in the Indian Navy based on their rank/score.
To qualify for the INET 2022 examination, candidates must pass through many phases. The INET Selection Process includes a written examination, an interview/personality test, and a medical test. The Indian Navy will compile the merit list following the successful completion of the INET 2022 examination. The merit list will be available on the Indian Navy’s official website. Candidates can go through the INET Syllabus, before starting preparation for the exam.
For more details on other government exams, refer to the linked article.
|Follow the given links to prepare for the INET and other Defence Exams:|
INET 2021 Vacancy Details
The Indian Navy will publish a vacancy list for numerous job positions on its official website when the notification is out. For your convenience, below are the vacancies from the previous years. It is projected that there will be a comparable or larger number of vacant positions in the upcoming year.
|SSC Armament Inspectorate Cadre, NAIC||6|
|SSC Electrical. Branch General Service||27|
|SSC Engg. Branch General Service||26|
|SSC General Service Hydro Cadre||30|
|SSC Pilot (MR)||3|
|SSC Pilot (Other than MR)||6|
|SSC X IT||10|
Note- The official INET 2022 Notification for the year 2022 will be released soon, on the official website of the Indian Navy. The space will be updated for the latest number of vacancies, once the notification is out.
A few key points about INET job vacancies are as follows:
- Only one INET application form will be accepted against the vacancies.
- Candidates for SSB are chosen based on their INET rank and preference of choice.
- Candidates who qualify for more than one branch/cadre should indicate their choices on the application form. So that they can be considered for alternative options if the SSB positions in their first choice’s entry are all taken.
- If candidates are not shortlisted for their first option, they will be considered for an alternate Branch/Cadre based on available spaces in SSB batches.
- Once shortlisted for a branch/cadre, subsequent stages of the selection process will be for that branch/cadre only.
For more updates on Indian Navy Recruitment, candidates can follow the linked article.
We hope that the above article provided the information required by the candidates. For more information on various Competitive exams and the Strategies to Qualify Competitive Exams, turn to BYJU’S for assistance.