SEBI Grade A 2023 admit card has not yet been announced.
The SEBI Grade A admit card 2022 of the interview for the Assistant Manager Grade A job had been announced by the Security and Exchange Board of India. The phase 2 exam was held on March 20, 2022. The SEBI Grade A Interview Letter was released online on April 25, 2022.
The admit card is the most important document for any exam, without which a candidate will be denied entry. It is significant since it confirms the applicant’s identification when taking the test. All the candidates must check SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Pattern, to understand the exam better, before filling out the application form.
Applicants must carry their Aadhar Card or another form of identification that validates the information on the Admit Card for authentication purposes. In this article, all the relevant about downloading the admit cards and other relevant information is provided.
Check the SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Centres, in the linked article.
|If you are preparing for a government job, find information on the following competitive exams:|
SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Overview
|SEBI Grade A Exam Dates Overview|
|Exam Conducting Body||Security Exchange Board of India(SEBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager- Grade A|
|Total Vacancies||To be announced|
|Phase 1 Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||To be announced|
|Phase 1 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||To be announced|
|Phase II Exam Date||To be announced|
|Interview Call letter||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|Exam Center Location||All Across India|
Important programmes in Rajya Sabha TV like ‘India’s World’, ‘The Big Picture’ and ‘In Depth’ analysed and summarised. Read more Gist of RSTV
Procedure to Download the SEBI Grade-A 2023: Admit Card
In order to sit for the SEBI Grade A 2023 exam, candidates must download the admit cards 10-15 days before the exam. SEBI admit card 2023 download link can be found on the official website. Take the following steps:
- Visit the Securities and Exchange Board of India’s official website (SEBI).
- Navigate to the home page.
- Select the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Look for the link to obtain the admit card 2023 for the SEBI Grade A Officer Exam and click on it.
- Enter the login information requested such as date of birth or mobile phone number etc.
- Select the login option.
- The SEBI Grade A Admit Card is available for download. Download the admit card and save it for future reference.
Learn about Static GK in the linked article, for various competitive exams.
Details that need to be checked in the Admit Cards:
The admit card is an important document for applicants since it contains all of the information needed from the individual during the examination. Once the admit card is downloaded for the position of Officer Grade A, candidates should verify that the Important Details of SEBI Grade A Admit Card pertaining to them are correct.
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Date
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Name of the Exam Centre Allotted
- Address of Exam Centre
- Essential Instructions for the Exam
In case of any discrepancy, contact the relevant authority.
SEBI Grade-A 2023: Interview Call Letter
The SEBI Grade-A interview date will be made available on the official website. Only those who passed the SEBI Grade A Prelims and Mains exams will be issued an interview call letter.
Selected candidates are sent the interview call letter by direct mail to their valid email address. Only from there may candidates obtain their SEBI Grade A interview call letter.
For the interview, the admit cards are usually mailed around 10-15 days prior to the interview date. If any candidate has not received his/ her interview call letter despite being selected, he/ she can contact SEBI via their hotline number (1800 22 7575) or email.
Check the SEBI Grade-A 2023Eligibility Criteria, in the linked article.
SEBI Grade A 2023 Admit Cards: Important Points
- Candidates must register in order to get compensatory time. Because the time is created by the system, authorities will be unable to offer additional timings if a candidate fails to register.
- Candidates with vision impairments will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes every hour, as well as a view in an expanded font.
- Candidates who use a scribe will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination, or as advised by authorities.
- Candidates must bring their SEBI Grade A Admit Card to the examination centre at all times, without the same candidate will be denied entry to the exam centre.
- Candidates are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes before the specified exam time.
- Applicants must provide proof of identity, a valid picture and the correct date of birth.
- Candidates must not bring any prohibited gadgets or papers of any type to the examination centre.
- Wallets/purses, belts, and metallic objects, including jewellery, are expressly prohibited in examination halls.
- There are no cell phones, smartwatches, Bluetooth systems, pen drives, tabs/laptops, calculators, or other contact or electronic devices permitted in the examination hall.
Make your newspaper reading simpler with Daily News Analysis by BYJU’S.
Documents Required to be carried to the Examination Centre
On the day of the exam, there are certain documents that must be carried along with the SEBI Grade A hall ticket. If these documents are not carried out, candidates will be denied entry to the exam centre. The list below includes all of the documentation, which must be brought to the examination centre along with the admit card:
- One passport-size photograph
- One ID proof: One of the following
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Institute/College ID
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Photocopy of the identity proof
Steps to Get the Information on Admit Card Corrected
If candidates found any discrepancy or they believe that the information given on their SEBI Grade A admit card is wrong or that some information is missing, they can contact the concerned officials of SEBI at the following phone number email address and postal address.
- Helpdesk Number: +91-22-26449950 / 40459950
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Postal Address (Head Office):
SEBI Bhavan BKCPlot No.C4-A, ‘G’ BlockBandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra
Candidates must arrive at the exam centre on time or they will not be permitted to take the exam. Candidates must closely adhere to the covid-19 guidelines, such as maintaining social distance and donning a three-layer mask.
We hope that the information provided regarding the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2023 is relevant to the applicants. For SEBI Grade A Exam 2023 Syllabus, visit the linked article.
Follow BYJU’S for the latest information on the SEBI Grade A and other Government Exams.
Frequently Asked Questions about SEBI Grade-A Officer Exam
Is the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2023 going to be provided offline?
Who has the final say on the allocation of SEBI Grade A test centres?
What information is shown on the SEBI Grade A Admit Card?
How will I be notified once the SEBI Grade A Admit Card is available?
What documents are allowed as identification verification with the SEBI Grade A Admit Card?
|Bank PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis|
|Bank PO Salary||IBPS SO Result|
|IBPS Exam Date||SSC Age Limit|
|Error Spotting||SSC JE Salary|
|RRB Admit Card||IBPS RRB Syllabus|