SEBI Grade A exam notification 2023 is yet to be released.
The Security and Exchange Board of India published the SEBI Grade A 2022 notification for the Grade A recruitment process for 120 Assistant Manager positions on January 5, 2022. The SEBI Grade A 2022 notification PDF contains all of the updated information about the recruiting procedure, as well as the SEBI Grade A exam date 2022. The SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 for Phase 1 was held on February 20, 2022, and Phase 2 was held on March 20, 2022.
The SEBI Grade A Exam is divided into three stages: Phase 1 is an online screening test, Phase 2 is an examination and Phase 3 is an interview. The SEBI Grade A Phase-1 exam consists of two examinations with 100-point MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). The minimum cut-off for SEBI Grade A Paper-1 in Phase-1 Screening is 30%, while the minimum cut-off for Paper-2 in Phase-1 Screening is 40%.
This article contains the details of how to download the notification and the selection process for the exam. Find the SEBI Grade A Exam Dates 2023, in the linked article.
About SEBI Grade A Exam
SEBI issues notifications for different SEBI Grade A positions (Assistant Manager). SEBI provides young aspirants with an exciting work area that includes obstacles in carrying out its three tasks as a quasi-legislative, quasi-judicial, and quasi-executive authority.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India is a regulating organisation for the Indian securities market-based in Mumbai’s Bandra-Kurla Complex. SEBI’s objective is to safeguard the interests of investors in securities while also promoting the growth and regulation of the securities market.
Please keep in mind that the SEBI Grade A 2023 recruitment to select appropriate candidates for the Assistant Manager Grade A job consists of many phases such as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only applicants who pass all phases of the SEBI Grade A Recruitment will be considered for the position.
Take a quiz on current affairs and general knowledge and evaluate yourself. Test your knowledge with Weekly Current Affairs Quiz.
|Aspirants preparing for SSC CGL Exam can check the following links for assistance-|
SEBI Grade A Exam: Highlights
The key highlights of the SEBI Grade B 2023 exam are:
|Name of the Exam||SEBI Grade A|
|Conducting Body||Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|For Posts||Assistant Manager|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
SEBI Grade A Application Process
After the SEBI Grade A application form is out, candidates must complete the online application along with payment confirmation before they can sit for the exam. Before applying for SEBI Grade A Exam, candidates must understand the step-by-step guidelines for filling out the SEBI Application form in order to prevent making any mistakes. The following are the step by step instructions for filling out the SEBI Grade A Application Form:
- Visit the SEBI’s official website.
- The link to apply online for SEBI Grade A 2023 may be found on the home page.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- The application form window will now appear in the next tab; carefully fill it out.
- Before completing the SEBI Grade A application form, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of the signature along with the image.
- Pay the application fee using challan/SEBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Once completed, print the application form.
- After the completion of the registration successfully, candidates will be notified through SMS or email.
Download the SEBI Grade A Admit Cards, from the linked article.
Specifications of the Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling out the application form:
|Handwritten Declaration||140 x 60 pixels||50kb||JPEG|
|Thumb Impression||140 x 60 pixels||20kb||JPEG|
|Photograph||4.5*3.5, 200 x 230 pixels||50kb||JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||20kb||JPEG|
Check the SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Centres, in the linked article.
The application fee for SEBI Assistant Manager Grade-A 2023 recruiting varies depending on the category and is as follows:
|General/OBC/EWS||₹ 1000/- (Application fees cum intimation charges)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 100/- (As intimation charges)|
SEBI Grade A Selection Process 2023
The SEBI Grade A Recruitment Notification is important for candidates who are taking the exam to understand the selection procedure in order to properly prepare and rank at the top of the merit list. The selection process is a three-step process and is the same for all positions. The three phases are:
- Phase 1 Online Screening Exam – The online screening exam is the first stage of the selection process and is for 200 marks. The stage 1 exam consists of two examinations. The candidate who passes the written examination advances to the next phase.
- Phase 2 Online Examination – This round of the test consists of two 200-marks papers. Except for the language, all of the written exam examinations are multilingual. Candidates who pass both the two phases of the test will be eligible for the Interview round, which is the ultimate and final level of the exam.
- Interview Round– The Interview Round is the third and last stage of the selection process. All applicants who have passed the first two phases will be invited to the interview round. The ultimate selection for the position will be based on the final merit list and the marks obtained. Candidates should prepare well for any questions on their background, subjects and personal information.
The candidates are advised to go through the detailed SEBI Grade A Exam 2023 Syllabus, before starting the preparation for the SEBI Grade A Exam.
For SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Pattern, visit the linked article.
Follow BYJU’S for the latest information on the SEBI Grade A and other Government Exams.
Frequently Asked Questions about SEBI Grade-A Officer Exam
Is the nature of the SEBI Grade A online Screening Exam qualifying?
Is there a sectional cut off in the SEBI Grade A examination?
Can I apply for more than two SEBI Grade A examination streams?
What is the application fee for SEBI Grade A?
Exams Related Links
|IBPS Clerk||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC GD Vacancy||NIACL Admit Card|
|SSC JE Admit Card||RBI Grade B Notification|
|IBPS PO||IBPS RRB Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||SSC CHSL Admit Card|