The TNPSC conducts the TNPSC Group 1 exam for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the posts included in the Combined Civil Services -I Examination (Group-I Services). According to the TNPSC calendar 2022, the GROUP-I Services notification will be released in the month of June 2022. TNPSC Group 1 Exam Fee, OTR, fee concessions and instructions to pay the exam fee online are discussed in the article
For more details on TNPSC Group 1, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Fee
The TNPSC Group 1 Exam Fee consists of three different stages. They are the Registration Fee, Preliminary Examination Fee and Main Written Examination Fee.
The One-Time Registration(OTR) Fee for TNPSC Exam is Rs. 150/-. Applicants who have already registered in the OTR system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted. Candidates who have registered can pay the examination fee alone.
Preliminary Examination Fee
The TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Examination Fee is Rs 100/-. The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
Main Written Examination Fee
The TNPSC Group 1 Mains Examination Fee is Rs.200/-. The candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination have to pay the main written examination fee on receipt of intimation from TNPSC.
The examination fee concession(Both for Preliminary and Main Written Examination) for different categories as mentioned below:
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar)||Full Exemption|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Differently Abled Persons||Full Exemption|
|Destitute Widows of all Categories||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes
Backward Class (Other than Muslims)
Backward Class (Muslim)
|Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.|
|Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.|
Some Related Links
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Fee – Payment Method
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- The Preliminary examination fee can be paid both online and offline. The modes of payment are given below
- Online Payment: Net Banking or Credit card or Debit card
- Offline Payment: State Bank of India or HDFC Bank
- Offline Payment shall be done within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.