The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) has released the list of Exam Centres for its PO recruitment exam 2022. They can select the exam centres when filling the online application form.
The list of exam centres will be discussed in this article.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India is a government owned company under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters.
|For more ECGC Exam related articles, visit the following links:|
List of ECGC PO Exam Centre
The aspirants carefully check the ECGC PO Exam Center List 2022 for various states is given below. Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India conducts ECGC PO 2022 exams at various exam centers all over India. We have provided a list of ECGC PO 2022 examination centers that will help the students in choosing the exam city for the ECGC PO 2022 exam while filling out the online application form.
Factors to be kept in mind about ECGC PO Exam Centres:
- Based on the exam centers mentioned in the admit card, the ECGC PO examination will be conducted only through online mode.
- When the aspirants are determined to appear for the exam venue, select the exam centers carefully to avoid risk.
- There is no change of center/venue/date/session for Examination cannot be done once applied.
- However, ECGC reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ECGC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination, ECGC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, ECGC reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
- The aspirants will appear for the exam at an Examination hall at his/her risks and expenses and the exam board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- There are no Travelling Allowances that will be paid to any aspirants including the SC/ST aspirants for appearing in the exam hall.
- The final choice of the exam centers once exercised by the candidate will be over.
Frequently Asked Question about ECGC PO Exam
Is ECGC a govt job??
What is the ECGC syllabus?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other insurance exams
|LIC Exams||LIC ADO|
|LIC HFL Recruitment||NIACL Exam|
|NIACL Assistant||NIACL AO|
|IRDA exam||NICL Notification|