Life Insurance Corporation releases notification for LIC HFL Recruitment of Assistants, Associates, and Assistant Managers post. It is one of the most prestigious exams conducted in the insurance sector.
Latest Update: LIC has released the notification to appoint IT Professionals [Assistant Manager and Management Trainee] on December 22, 2020. Candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the LIF HFL Exam page and get the direct link to complete the registration process before December 31, 2020.
Given below is the official LIC HFL notification 2021 for the post of IT Professionals. Candidates are advised to go through it carefully and check the eligibility, job profile, salary and other important details.
A few important points to note regarding the LIC HFL IT Professional Exam 2021 are given below. All the aspirants are advised to go through the same carefully:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the application form and a 50 mark online examination
- A total of 20 vacancies have been released for different IT Professionals. The eligibility for each of these posts is different and candidates can check the same in the official notification
- Each candidate can only apply for one post based on the eligibility criteria
- The age limit for Assistant Manager posts is between 25 to 30 years and that for Management Trainees is between 24 to 30 years
|Looking forward to applying for the LIC HFL recruitment 2022??
Start your preparation now with the Free Online mock Test Series with Solutions and ace the upcoming insurance exams.
Also, refer to the links below:
Get updates for the upcoming Government exams 2021 at the latest notifications page.
HFL known as Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest housing finance companies in India. The registered office of HFL is in Mumbai, and it works under the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
For detailed information on various LIC exams, please check the linked article.
Aspirants of Government exams are suggested to check the article linked here.
LIC HFL Notification
Given below are the important exam dates as per the LIC HFL notification 2021:
|LIC HFL Exam Dates 2021 – IT Professionals (Management Trainee & Assistant Manager)|
|Phase of Exam||Important Date|
|Official Notification||December 22, 2020|
|Online Application Process||December 22, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
LIC HFL exam 2019 important dates and details for the reference of candidates:
|Name of the Exam||LIC HFL Recruitment|
|Conducted by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|LIC HFL Notification 2019||August 8, 2019|
|Vacancy||300 as per LIC HFL exam notification 2019|
|Online registration starts||August 8, 2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||August 26, 2019|
|LIC HFL Admit Card on the official website||September 9, 2019|
|LIC HFL Exam Date||October 9th & 10th, 2019|
|LIC HFL result date||December 2019|
Some relevant information on LIC HFL exam 2018 is mentioned below:
|LIC HFL recruitment 2018 details|
|Name of the Exam||LICHFL exam 2018|
|Conducting body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|LIC HFL notification 2018 released||August 2018|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Starting date of online registration||August 21, 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application||September 6, 2018|
|LIC HFL admit card released||September 24, 2018|
|LIC HFL exam date||October 6th and 7th 2018|
|LIC HFL result declaration||December 3, 2018|
LIC HFL vacancy
LIC released HFL notification 2019 to recruit 300 personnel in Housing Finance Limited for 3 posts.
- LIC HFL Associates
- LIC HFL Assistants
- LIC HFL Assistant Managers
Similarly, in the year 2017 and 2018 LIC HFL exam recruited 264 and 300 managing personnel respectively in HFL.
An overview of vacancies and other information on LIC HFL exam 2021 and 2018 recruitment is here.
|LIC HFL Notification details||2021||2018|
|Exam Name||Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited|
|Post Name||IT Professional [Assistant Manager & Management Trainee]||Associate, Assistant and Assistant Manager|
|LIC HFL Vacancies||20 posts||300 posts|
|Start date of Application receipts||December 22, 2020||August 21 2018|
|Last date to apply||December 31, 2020||September 6 2018|
|LIC HFL Exam Date||NA||October 6th and 7th 2018|
|Work location||Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,
|Assistant Manager- Anywhere in India|
|Associates and Assistants- preferred state|
|LIC HFL Notification Official Website||www.lichousing.com|
Salient points for LIC HFL vacancy:
- Candidates had to apply only for one post.
- Posting to Assistant manager is given anywhere in India based on the company’s requirement.
- For Assistant and Associates:
- Candidates were allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state
- The centre of the online examination was restricted to the state opted by the candidate
- In case of multiple registrations by the candidates, only the latest valid registration is accepted
- Candidates were posted in their preferred state initially but are subject to be transferred to any other state depending upon the suitability and requirement.
State-wise distribution of LIC HFL vacancies 2021, 2019 and 2018 for Assistant, the Associates and Assistant Managers is as follows:
LIC HFL vacancies 2021:
LIC HFL vacancies 2019 (State-wise)
LIC HFL Vacancies 2018 (state-wise)
LIC HFL Application Fee
The application fee to apply for LIC HFL recruitment as per the HFL notification 2019 is rupees 500/- for each post.
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|LIC HFL Associate||500|
|LIC HFL Assistant||500|
|LIC HFL Assistant Manager||500|
- GST @ 18% will be charged on LIC HFL Application Fee.
- The fee mentioned above is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee through Online mode only.
- Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
LIC HFL Salary
The remuneration of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Managers in HFL is set by Life Insurance corporation itself.
Candidates applying for LIC HFL exam 2019 would be happy to know that there is an increment in the HFL salary for all the three posts this year.
The salary difference in HFL 2019 from 2018 recruitment is given below:
|LIC HFL Salary difference in 2019 from 2018|
|Posts||HFL Assistant||HFL Associates||HFL Assistant Managers|
|Salary increase||Rs. 1595/-||Rs. 2462/-||Rs. 3800/-|
As per LIC HFL notification 2019 and 2018, LIC HFL Salary for the three posts is given below:
|LIC HFL Salary|
|HFL Assistant Managers||56000/-||52200/-|
Apart from the above-mentioned LIC HFL salary, personnel on these posts are entitled to get various allowances.
Detailed LIC HFL remuneration is given below:
LIC HFL Salary 2018 is as given below:
The selection process of LIC HFL recruitment exam goes as under:
- Eligibility criteria
- LIC HFL Application filing
- LIC HFL exam pattern
- Probation and training Period
LIC HFL Eligibility Criteria
The LIC HFL eligibility criteria for the recruitment exam of HFL is the same for 2019 as in 2018 notification.
Candidates who aspire for a job in housing finance have to fulfil the LIC HFL eligibility criteria.
Scroll down to check the LIC eligibility criteria for Housing Finance Limited examination.
|LIC HFL recruitment eligibility criteria|
|Eligibility conditions||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|LIC HFL Age Limit||21 years – 28 Years||21 years- 28 Years||21 years-28 Years|
|Education Qualification||Graduate from a Government recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks||Graduate from a Government recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and,
|Graduate and Post-Graduate (full time) from a Government recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks|
The above mentioned LIC HFL eligibility conditions have certain conditions. Candidates are suggested to check important notes related to LIC HFL eligibility criteria in the linked article.
Aspirants of LIC HFL exam might also be interested to know about other exams conducted by LIC. Some relevant links of important LIC exams are given below:
|LIC ADO Exam||LIC AAO Exam|
|LIC AAO Eligibility||LIC ADO Syllabus|
|LIC Recruitment||LIC AAO Preparation|
|LIC Syllabus||LIC ADO Recruitment|
LIC HFL Exam Online Application
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions can apply for LIC HFL recruitment exam.
The starting date of online application receipt and the last date for the receipt of LIC HFL Online Application is specified in the official notification released by the conducting body.
The candidates who are interested to sit for HFL recruitment exam can apply for the same only through online mode.
Whichever post the candidate wishes to apply for, they will have to follow the steps given below to successfully fill in the LIC HFL Application Form.
The steps to apply online for the LIC HFL exam is as follows:
- Visit the official website of LIC i.e. www.lichousing.com
- Go to the Careers page
- Under the heading Job Opportunities, there will be options available for Recruitment of Associates, Assistants, and Assistant Manager.
- Click on the new registration link given
- Enter the details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Security Code; click on the option save and next.
- A Registration Number and Password will be generated for you.
- The same RID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number to login later if needed.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature; click next.
- Check the details given; upload hand-written declaration and click submit the application form.
- Pay the LIC HFL application fee under the payment tab.
- Click on Submit and take a print out of LIC HFL application form for future reference.
LIC HFL Exam Pattern
The LIC HFL exam pattern for all the posts (Assistant, Assistant manager, and Associates) is the same but the difficulty level of HFL exam varies according to the post.
LIC HFL recruitment exam is conducted in three-phase:
- HFL Online Examination
- Medical test
Important points for the three stages of LIC HFL exam:
- The online exam is objective type paper with multiple-choice question format.
- There are four sections in the online exam carrying 50 marks each and making a total of 200 marks.
- Candidates are given 2 hours to write LIC HFL online exam.
|LIC HFL exam pattern|
|Subjects||No of Question||Duration||Max Marks|
|English Language||50 each section||35 Minutes||50 each section|
|Logical Reasoning||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness||15 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35 Minutes|
- Candidates who score minimum qualifying marks in the online exam are called for Interview round
- After the successful interview, the candidate has to undergo the medical fitness test.
LIC HFL Appointment Procedure
Once the candidates pass all the stages of exam structure they have to undergo the following process for LIC HFL appointment.
The probation period for Associates and Assistants is Six months, which as per LIC’s discretion may extend for a maximum period of six months.
Assistant Managers from the date of joining undergoes a training period of one year as a Management Trainee. Consolidated remuneration of 25,000/- rupees per month is paid during this training period.
The appointment to Assistant Manager post is subject to the satisfactory completion of the training period. From the date of Appointment i.e. after the completion of the training period, there is a probation period of one year which at the discretion of LIC may be extended for One-year max.
LIC HFL Syllabus
The LIC HFL Syllabus covers the following sections:
- Numerical Ability i.e. Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
Aspirants of LIC HFL exam or any other exams under LIC can check the link for their Logical Reasoning preparation.
For detailed information on LIC HFL exam pattern, topic-wise syllabus and preparation tips, kindly check LIC HFL Syllabus page.
Frequently Asked Questions on LIC HFL Notification
Q 1. What are the LIC HFL 2022 exam dates?
Q 2. How many vacancies have been released for LIC HFL recruitment 2022?
Q 3. How can I apply for the LIC HFL recruitment?
Ans. Given below are the simple steps to fill in the LIC HFL application form:
- Visit the official LIC website
- Choose the “Careers” option at the bottom of the homepage
- Then choose the link for LIC HFL online application
- Fill in all the required fields with personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Pay the application fee and the online registration is complete