The ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 is expected to be released by the organisation soon. As per the notification, the admit card for ECGC PO will be issued 10-15 days before the date of the exam.
This article will give steps and details of the ECGC PO Admit card. The steps to download the admit card must be carefully followed in order for the exam day to go smoothly.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India is a government owned company under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters.
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following links useful|
Steps to download ECGC PO Admit Card
One of the most important documents required for appearing in the examination is the ECGC PO Admit Card 2023. Candidates who do not have their admit cards with them will not be allowed to take the exam. Keeping this in mind, candidates must remember to follow the basic steps when downloading the ECGC PO Interview Admit Card 2023.
Step 1: Go to the official website and look for a link to the ECGC PO Admit Card.
Step 2: Type in your registration number, also known as your roll number.
Step 3: Enter your password and date of birth.
Step 4: Click ‘Login’ after entering the captcha code.
Step 5: Get your ECGC PO Admit Card 2023 by downloading it.
Step 6: Double-check all of the important information on the ECGC PO Admit Card, such as your name, photograph, test location, and exam date.
Step 7: After you’ve double-checked everything, save the ECGC Probationary Officer admit card pdf and print it out.
The details that will be present in the ECGC PO Admit Card
The candidate must check all the details printed on their ECGC PO Call Letter carefully and get corrected through the exam authority much before the exam date.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam date and Shift timing
- Candidate’s Father/Mother Name
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination name
- Description of the exam (subjects, marks, duration etc)
- Invigilator’s signature
Points to keep in mind regarding the ECGC PO Admit Card
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date.
- It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s allotted time slot ONLY.
- Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call Letter.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID verification.
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification.
- The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same. PwBD candidates are required to bring their latest valid disability certificate and show it at the online written exam venue.
- The candidate must always visit the official website of ECGC or the career page to check the login page of the admit card.
- As the admit card of the ECGC Probationary Officer is solely available online hence the candidate should connect his laptop/PC to a high-end broadband connection.
- In the end, the candidate should print the ECGC Admit Card on an A4 size sheet for a clearer copy of the same.
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other insurance exams
|LIC Exams||LIC ADO|
|LIC HFL Recruitment||NIACL Exam|
|NIACL Assistant||NIACL AO|
|IRDA exam||NICL Notification|