The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) has designed their exam pattern in such a way that it is able to recruit the best candidates to work in its organisation.
The details of the Exam Pattern for ECGC PO will be specified in this article.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India is a government owned company under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters.
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following links useful|
Details of ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2022
The details of the ECGC PO Exam Pattern is as follows:
|ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2022|
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
After the objective test, there will be a descriptive test of 40 minutes. The descriptive test will contain 2 questions- Essay and Precis Writing for a total of 40 marks.
|Activity||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two
|20||40 minutes for both questions together|
*Note: The Company has the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the Company’swebsite www.ecgc.in
- Marks of Descriptive Paper (English Language) will be reckoned for merit listing.
- It will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective (MCQs) test and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
- The various qualifying cut off marks in each section of the objective tests and the descriptive paper will be decided by ECGC. Descriptive test to the extent of 12 times of the number of vacancies or more as decided by the Company will be Evaluated
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Frequently Asked Question about ECGC PO Exam Pattern
What is the exam pattern of ECGC PO?
What is the ECGC syllabus?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other insurance exams
|LIC Exams||LIC ADO|
|LIC HFL Recruitment||NIACL Exam|
|NIACL Assistant||NIACL AO|
|IRDA exam||NICL Notification|