The last NIACL AO official notification was last released for the year 2018-2019, on March 2, 2019. New India Assurance Company Limited released the official notification for 2021 recruitment on August 24, 2021.
Latest Update: 300 vacancies have been released by the New India Assurance Company Limited to appoint Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I. The NIACL AO recruitment notification was released on August 24, 2021, while the application process begins on September 1, 2021.
Aspirants can visit the NIACL AO Apply Online page and get the direct link and steps to complete the registration process.
This post will abreast you with the NIACL exam Administrative Officer post with reference to NIACL AO official Notification 2021, and to prepare the candidates for the upcoming recruitment.
Aspirants of the same are suggested to keep checking BYJU’S Insurance exam articles for latest updates.
Table of Contents
- NIACL AO Recruitment
- NIACL AO Notification
- NIACL AO eligibility criteria
- NIACL AO Vacancy
- NIACL AO Salary
- NIACL AO Online Application
- NIACL AO Exam centres
- NIACL AO Admit Card
- NIACL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- NIACL AO Exam Pattern
- NIACL AO Syllabus
For the latest notifications for the upcoming Government exams, visit the linked article.
|NIACL AO Recruitment Notification 2021 Out!
Skip the wait and start your preparation now with the Free Online NIACL AO Mock Test Series.
Also, the links mentioned below shall help you prepare for the upcoming NIACL AO recruitment:
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
NIACL exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer in Scale-I cadres. i.e.
- Administrative Officer Generalist
- Administrative Officer Specialist
However, for 2021, vacancies have only been released for the Generalist cadre.
Apart from NIACL AO recruitment, New India Assurance Company Limited also holds recruitment drive for NIACL Assistant.
|NIACL AO Recruitment Important details|
|Name of the Exam||New India Assurance Company Limited, Administrative Officer Exam|
|Conducting Body||NIACL- New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Recruitment Cadre||NIACL AO Generalist
NIACL AO Specialist
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates who wish to appear for NIACL Assistant exam, kindly go through the detailed information on the same in the linked page.
NIACL AO Official Notification
NIACL AO Official Notification for the year 2021 was released on August 24, 2021.
The table given below mentions all the important information regarding the upcoming Administrative Officer exam:
NIACL AO recruitment 2021
|Name of the Exam||NIACL Administrative officer exam|
|Conducted by||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|NIACL official website||https://www.newindia.co.in/|
|NIACL AO official notification 2021||August 24, 2021|
|Online registration date||September 1, 2021|
|Last date to register for NIACL AO exam||September 21, 2021|
|NIACL AO Admit Card on the official website||October 2021|
|NIACL AO recruitment exam||Phase I – October 2021
Phase II – November 2021
|NIACL AO prelims result||To Be Notified later|
|NIACL AO Mains result||To Be Notified later|
|NIACL AO Interview date||To Be Notified later|
NIACL AO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants of NIACL AO recruitment exam 2021 have to fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the official notification of NIACL AO exam.
The NIACL AO eligibility criteria for Administrative Officer Job is as mentioned below:
- Nationality: A candidate must be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1st 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India Provided that a candidate shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Academic Qualification: A Graduate or Post Graduate degree from any government recognized University in any discipline. With at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and at least 60% marks for General candidates.
- NIACL AO Age Limit: Minimum age required to appear for NIACL AO recruitment 2021 exam is 21 years, and upper age limit is 30 years. Therefore, a candidate should be born not earlier than April 2, 1991, and not later than April 1, 2000, to satisfy NIACL AO eligibility criteria.
The maximum age limit bar mentioned-above has certain relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Candidates are suggested to check the detailed NIACL AO Exam eligibility conditions and age limit relaxation for reserved categories in the linked article.
NIACL AO Vacancy
Given below is the vacancy distribution for Administrative Officer post 2021:
NIACL AO Salary
Candidates selected for NIACL AO recruitment will be appointed in Scale-I officer cadre on the regular NIACL AO salary 2021 in New India Assurance Company Limited.
There have been no changes in the NIACL AO salary structure for the last two recruitment conducted for Administrative officer post.
- Candidates will be eligible to get 32,795/- as a Basic pay in NIACL AO Post.
- The pay scale of NIACL AO salary is 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
- The total NIACL AO salary in metropolitan cities will be 60,000/- per month.
NIACL AO salary 2021
|Basic Pay||Pay Scale||Monthly Pay|
To know more about the NIACL AO salary candidates must visit the linked article.
NIACL AO Recruitment Apply Online
NIACL AO Apply Online link will be activated on September 1, 2021.
Candidates who wish to appear for NIACL AO recruitment exam have to register themselves for the same on the link given for NIACL AO apply online.
Candidates can register for NIACL AO recruitment exam through Online mode only.
Salient points to remember before filling in the Online Application for NIACL AO recruitment exam:
- Candidates before applying should have there scanned written declaration, photograph, signature and thumb impression handy
- photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) ensuring all the scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the NIACL AO notification.
- Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, and mobile number for all the official communication will be sent to the registered mail ID till the end of the recruitment process.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the applicant’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
NIACL AO Recruitment Application Fees
The starting and ending date of filling the application form of Administrative Officer in the year 2021 is September 1, and September 21, 2021, respectively.
The application fee for NIACL AO recruitment exam is non-refundable in any case, nor can it be reserved for any other exam or selection. Also, the transaction charge, if any, is to be borne by the candidates.
NIACL AO Application fees are mentioned below.
NIACL AO Recruitment Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD||100/- intimation charges only|
|General & OBC||750/- Application Fee + intimation charges|
After filling the NIACL AO recruitment online application, candidates are redirected to the payment gateway integrated with the application form.
The payment for NIACL AO recruitment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Cards, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Wait for the intimation from the server and do not press back or refresh button.
NIACL AO Admit Card
NIACL AO Admit Card is released separately for Prelims, Mains and Interview Process.
The New India Assurance Company Limited releases the NIACL AO Admit card 15 days prior to the AO recruitment exam.
The NIACL AO recruitment exam 2021 is tentatively scheduled for October and November 2021, for the Preliminary and Mains examination respectively.
The candidates who wish to apply for NIACL AO recruitment 2021, have to follow the steps given below to download their call letters for the Administrative Officer exam.
- Visit the NIACL Official Website.
- Click on the link given for NIACL AO Admit Card
- Select your preferred language, i.e. English Or Hindi
- Enter your registration number Or roll number generated while registration
- Enter the password Or Date of Birth in DD-MM-YY format
- Enter Captcha code asked
- Click on the Login button
- Download the NIACL AO Admit Card from the option given to download
- Print the AO Admit Card option available for future reference.
NIACL AO Recruitment Exam Centres
While applying for NIACL AO recruitment exam, candidates have to give their preference for examination centres.
Generally, candidates are allotted the centres of examination as per the given preferences, but the company reserves the right to allot any centres other than the one opted.
The examination centres for NIACL AO recruitment are different for prelims and mains exams.
The exam centres for NIACL AO recruitment 2021 in Prelims and Mains examination are given below:
NIACL AO Syllabus And Exam Pattern
The NIACL AO Syllabus and selection process are set by the New India Assurance Company Limited.
NIACL AO selection process and syllabus in the official notification of Administrative Officer recruitment exam 2021 was the same as in the year 2019.
NIACL AO Exam Pattern
The written examination of NIACL AO recruitment is conducted online.
NIACL AO Exam Pattern is divided into 4 stages-
- Stage-I Preliminary Exam: Online exam consists of 3 sections with all objective type questions totalling 100 marks.
- Stage-II Mains Exam: is also conducted Online, divided into two parts; Objective test carrying 200 marks and Descriptive Test totals 30 marks. This Stage has 4 sections in each part.
- Stage-III Interview: Candidates shortlisted at the end of Stage-II of NIACL AO recruitment exam stand eligible for the interview round. The weightage of online exam and Interview will be 80: 20 respectively.
- Stage-IV Final Selection: The final selection of NIACL AO recruitment is based on consolidated marks of Mains exam and Interview.
Prepare for the NIACL AO exam 2021 by solving NIACL AO mock test series and previous year question papers.
NIACL AO Syllabus
Candidates who wish to apply for NIACL AO recruitment exam 2021 exam must keep update with the detailed NIACL AO syllabus.
The Prelims exam, i.e. the objective type test of NIACL AO syllabus, covers 3 sections, i.e. Reasoning, Numerical Ability and English. Similarly, the Mains exam syllabus of NIACL AO covers four major sections. Besides the three sections in the Prelims exam, General awareness is an addition to the Mains descriptive paper.
The descriptive test in NIACL AO Syllabus of Mains exam covers the following topics.
NIACL AO Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||English Language||General Awareness|
Profit & Loss
Ration & Proportion
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Problem-based on Age
Time & Work
Pipe & Cistern
Speed, Time & Distance
Allegation & Mixture
Train, Boat & Stream
|Fill in the blanks
Government schemes & policies
*Get shortcut maths tricks to solve questions in the Quantitative Aptitude section faster and more efficiently.
Aspirants of NIACL AO recruitment exam are suggested to go through the relevant details of NIACL AO syllabus and exam pattern in the linked page.
For any further updates on the upcoming Government Exams, preparation tips and the latest study material, candidates can turn to BYJU’S.