New India Assurance Company Limited conducts the NIACL AO Exam to recruit candidates to the post of Administrative Officer. NIACL is yet to release the NIACL AO official notification for 2021. The recruitment for Administrative Post is done for two categories:
- NIACL AO Generalist
- NIACL AO Specialist
The NIACL exam is not an annual process and vacancies for the same are released as per the requirement of the conducting body. The official notification for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2021 will soon be released at the official website of NIACL.
To know more about NIACL AO, refer to the linked page.
For further information, refer to the table below, that shows the details about the recruitment conducted in 2018:
|NIACL AO Examination|
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Number of vacancies (2018)||312|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|NIACL AO Prelims Examination(2018)||30th January 2019|
|NIACL AO Mains Examination(2018)||2nd March 2019|
To know more about NIACL Exams, candidates can refer to the linked article.
NIACL AO Exam Dates
NIACL AO exam was last conducted on 2nd March 2019. NIACL will soon release the official notification for NIACL AO 2021. Candidates are advised to check the official website of NIACL for any update on NIACL AO exam dates. The tentative dates for NIACL AO 2021 are mentioned in the table below:
|NIACL AO Exam 2021|
|Events||NIACL AO Exam Dates (Tentative Dates)|
|Release of NIACL AO notification||April 2021|
|NIACL AO Online Registration||April 2021|
|Last date for NIACL AO Registration||April 2021|
|NIACL AO Prelims||May 2021|
|NIACL AO Mains||June 2021|
|NIACL AO Preliminary result||May/June 2021|
|NIACL AO Mains result||August 2021|
|NIACL AO Interview date||August 2021|
NIACL Administrative Officer – How To Apply
Aspirants of NIACL AO examination have to register themselves for the same on the official website of NIACL. Application of NIACL AO exam is accepted only through online mode. Candidates are applying for the NIACL AO 2020 exam should follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Visit the Official Website of NIACL ( www.newindia.co.in/ )
- Click the option “Apply online.”
- Choose “Click here for new registration.”
- Enter your Name, Contact details and a valid mail Id.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent to the number and mail Id given by you.
- Log in with the registration number and password provided during application. Fill up the information asked and click on “Save and Next.”
- Recheck the details given, choose “Validate your details” and then click “Save and Next.”
- Upload your photo and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Click preview to check the information provided by you and choose “Final Submit” only after verifying.
- Click on the Payment Tab, proceed with the details.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of the final Application form for future reference.
|NIACL AO Salary||NIACL AO Recruitment||NIACL AO Syllabus|
|NIACL Assistant exam||NIACL Assistant Recruitment||NIACL Assistant Salary|
NIACL AO – Application Fee
The application fee for NIACL AO exam is non-refundable in any case and cannot be reserved for any other exam or selection. Also, the transaction charge, if any, is to be borne by the candidates.
As per the 2018 notification, the NIACL AO Application fees for reserved categories is given below:
|NIACL AO Exam Application Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD||Only Intimation Charges i.e. Rs. 100/-|
|General & OBC||Application Fee plus intimation charges i.e. Rs. 600/-|
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents handy while filling up the application form:
- A valid Mobile Number/Email ID which should be verified through OTP.
- An updated photo ID proof. (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Government Employer ID)
- A scanned passport-size colour photograph in JPEG format.
- A scanned signature in JPEG format.
Candidates appearing for the upcoming NIACL Exam are advised to refer to the NIACL Preparation page to get more info on what is required to ace the NIACL Exams. The course materials designed by BYJU’S will prove crucial in cracking the examination. Candidates must solve NIACL AO mock tests on a regular basis to know the type of questions asked and also apprehend their performance level.