The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) released the notification in March 2022 which specified the age limit required for which candidates will become eligible for the Probationary Officer post.
The details of the Vacancies for ECGC PO will be specified in this article.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India is a government owned company under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters.
|For more ECGC Exam related articles, visit the following links:|
Vacancies for ECGC PO 2022
The details of ECGC PO vacancies are given in the table below:
|Vacancies arising upto 31.03.2022 which may vary as per requirements of the Company||11||09||13||07||34||74|
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of theECGC Ltd
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex- ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment.
- However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment.
- Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman
- The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and as per vacancies in ECGC Ltd.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interviews. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the Online Examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Frequently Asked Question about ECGC PO Exam
Is ECGC a govt job?
What is ECGC PO salary?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other insurance exams
|LIC Exams||LIC ADO|
|LIC HFL Recruitment||NIACL Exam|
|NIACL Assistant||NIACL AO|
|IRDA exam||NICL Notification|