The EPFO releases the admit cards for various phases of the Social Security Assistant (SSA) exam on its official website. Candidates can download the call letter or admit card using their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth. The EPFO SSA 2022 exam is yet to be notified. All the information pertaining to the EPFO SSA admit card 2022 for all the three phases will be updated here. Candidates can also visit the official website (epfindia.gov.in) to get recent updates on upcoming EPFO SSA exams.
Candidates who are preparing for the PSC, Bank and other Government exams can refer to the links given below.
|Static GK||AIR Spotlight|
|Daily Current Affairs||Gist of Yojana|
|Banking Awareness||Government schemes|
|Daily News Analysis||This Day in History|
Admit Card for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Exam
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check it for any discrepancies. If they find any discrepancy or are unable to download the admit card, they should inform the help desk immediately. The call letter for the EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) exam generally comprises the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of the examination
- Address of the exam venue
- Reporting time and exam timings
- Registration Number
- Session of the exam etc.
Candidates who are preparing for the EPFO SSA exam should also be aware of the time taken to release the admit card after the completion of the application process. The table given below comprises information related to the EPFO SSA, 2019 exam and admit card release dates.
|EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Exam and Admit Card Release Dates 2019|
|1||Date of release of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) admit card||9 August, 2019
till 31 August, 2019
|2||Date of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)||31 August, 2019|
|3||Date of release of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Main Examination (Phase-II) admit card||25 October, 2019 to 14 November, 2019|
|4||Date of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Main Examination (Phase-II)||14 November, 2019|
|5||Date of release of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test) admit card||9 December, 2020 till 25 December, 2020|
|6||Date of EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test)||25 December, 2020|
How to download the EPFO SSA Exam Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download their EPFO SSA exam admit card.
- Visit the official website of the EPFO i.e. epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Miscellaneous’ tab on the homepage. Select ‘Recruitments’ in the dropdown menu.
- A new page will appear. Search for EPFO SSA Admit card notice on the new page. Click on the link given in the notice.
- Login using the registration number or roll number and Password or Date of Birth
- Download the PDF and save it for future reference.
Points to Remember: EPFO SSA Admit Card
- Candidates should download the information handout for the EPFO SSA examination along with the admit card.
- Applicants will receive information related to the date to download the admit card via SMS and email.
- Candidates should affix a recent passport size photograph on the admit card (preferably the same).
- Candidates should carry the admit card, photo identity proof and photocopy of the photo identity proof to the examination centre.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at the reporting time mentioned in the call letter.
- Applicants should ensure that the photo identity proof that they carry to the exam centre should bear exactly the same name as it appears in the call letter. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving Licence are not valid ID proofs. The following photo ID proofs are allowed for the EPFO SSA exam:
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University
- Aadhar card or E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
Candidates who are preparing for other Insurance Exams can refer to the links given in the table below.