The LIC AAO Application form is released along with the official notification. Candidates must fill the application form with the utmost care in order to apply for the Assistant Administration Officer post.
Any discrepancy in the application form will lead to disqualification of candidature, hence candidates must follow the instructions given in this article careful in order to apply for the LIC AAO exam
|Candidates preparing for the Insurance Exams can find the following like useful|
Instruction to fill LIC AAO Application Form
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment ofAE/AA/AAO(Specialist). It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Requirements for Online Application Form
- Scanned Photograph(4.5 X 3.5 cm) & Signature(black ink)
- Valid personal email ID and mobile no
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink):
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The handwritten declarations should be of the following dimensions:
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading the left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your
- Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality
To know more about the LIC Exams, candidates can refer to the following links.
|LIC ADO||LIC HFL|
|LIC AAO salary,||LIC AAO recruitment|
|LIC AAO Mock Tests.||LIC AAO syllabus|
|LIC HFL Notification||LIC HFL recruitment|