The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths enhance topics with frequent, focused, engaging math challenges and activities that strengthen math concepts. Each question of the exercise has been carefully solved for the students to understand, keeping the examination point of view in mind.
Class 8 Maths Chapter 4-Practical Geometry Exercise 4.4 questions and answers helps the students to understand the construction of a quadrilateral when three sides and two included angles are given. These NCERT Solutions are prepared by BYJU’S subject experts using a step-by-step approach.
Access Other Exercise Solutions of Class 8 Maths Chapter 4- Practical Geometry
Exercise 4.1 Solutions 1 Question
Exercise 4.2 Solutions 1 Question
Exercise 4.3 Solutions 1 Question
Exercise 4.5 Solutions 4 Questions
Access Answers to NCERT Class 8 Maths Chapter 4- Practical Geometry Exercise 4.4 Page Number 67
1. Construct the following quadrilaterals,
(i) Quadrilateral DEAR DE = 4 cm
EA = 5 cm AR
= 4.5 cm
∠E = 60°
∠A = 90°
(1) Draw a line segment DE of 4 cm and an angle of 60º at point E. As vertex A is 5 cm away from vertex E, cut a line segment EA of 5 cm from this ray.
(2) Again draw an angle of 90º at point A. As vertex R is 4.5 cm away from vertex A, cut a line segment RA of 4.5 cm from this ray.
(3) Join D to R.
DEAR is the required quadrilateral.
(ii) Quadrilateral TRUE TR = 3.5 cm
RU = 3 cm UE = 4 cm
∠R = 75°
∠U = 120°
(1) Draw a line segment RU of 3 cm and an angle of 120º at point U. As vertex E is 4 cm away from vertex U, cut a line segment UE of 4 cm from this ray.
(2) Next, draw an angle of 75º at point R. As vertex T is 3.5 cm away from vertex R, cut a line segment RT of 3.5 cm from this ray.
(3) Join T to E.
TRUE is the required quadrilateral.
The exercise 4.4 of NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 4- Practical Geometry is based on the following topics:
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- When three sides and two included angles are given