Construct the quadrilaterals.
(i) Quadrilateral EROM
Side MO = 6cm
Side OR = 4.5cm
PL = 4cm
LA = 6.5cm
EH = 5cm
AE = 6cm
(iv) Rectangle YAKO
KO = 7cm
AK = 5cm
(1) Sketch the figure of the quadrilateral
(2) Using the geometry tools draw the line segment OM 6cm and an angle of
(3) Again, draw an angle of
(4) Draw an angle of
EROM is the desired quadrilateral.
(1) Total sum of the interior angles of quadrilateral is
In quadrilateral NALP,
(2)Draw a rough diagram of quadrilateral
(3) Construct a line PL of 4cm and draw an angle of
(4) Draw another angle of
(5) Construct an angle of
NALP is the required quadrilateral
(1)Sketch a rough diagram of this quadrilateral as follows
(2)Construct a line segment EH of 5cm and an angle
(3) Vertex H and A are 6 and 5cm away from vertex R. By taking radius as 6cm and 5cm, draw arcs from point H and A respectively. These will be intersecting each other at point R.
(4) Join H and A with point R
RAEH is the desired quadrilateral.
(1) Draw a rough diagram of this quadrilateral as follows.
(2) Construct a line segment KO of 7cm and an angle of
(3) Draw two arcs of radius 5 cm from points O and K respectively. These arcs intersect at Y and A.
(4) Join AY
It is the desired rectangle YAKO