RRB JE Exam Fee is the last step in the application procedure for the RRB JE examination. Candidates have the option of making the payment of fees through both ONLINE and OFFLINE modes.
RRB JE Exam Fees 2022 for different categories is discussed in this article. Candidates can check the details regarding other RRB exams in the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of RRB JE Exam from the links given below:|
Modes of Payment for RRB JE Exam Fee
RRB JE exam fees can be paid in both ONLINE and OFFLINE modes.
Online Fee Payment
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Fee can be paid online through
- Internet banking
- Debit Cards
- Credit cards
Offline Fee Payment
The offline fee payment can be done in any SBI branch or computerized post office branch by challan.
RRB JE Exam Fee(Category-wise)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Rs 250/-|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs 250/-|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PwBDs)||Rs 250/-|
|Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)||Rs 250/-|
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)||Rs 250/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections||Rs 250/-|
- For General category applicants, an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
- For applicants with concession, the fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
Instructions for RRB JE Exam Fee Payment
- The fee payment can be done online through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI and offline through the SBI branch or computerized post office branch by challan.
- If the fee is paid through offline mode, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of document verification.
- In case of online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI), the candidates should confirm if they wish to receive the refundable portion of the examination fee (Rs.400/- or Rs.250/- as applicable) on attending 1st Stage CBT.
- The refundable portion of the examination fee shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable.
- The candidates who have made payment through SBI Challan or Post office Challan Mode should provide details of the beneficiary account in which they wish to receive the refund.
- The examination fee paid by the candidates whose application is incomplete or those who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded.
Fee for Change/modification of Application Details
- After the final submission of ONLINE application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than RRB, email and mobile number can be done by paying the modification fee of Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable). The modification fee shall be applicable to all candidates including fee concession categories and this fee is not refundable for any category
- In the case of a candidate modifying his community from SC/ST to UR or OBC, he will have to pay the difference in examination fee i.e., Rs.250/- in addition to the modification fee. In case of failure to do so, his modified application will not be accepted.
- Similarly, if a candidate is switching from Ex.SM/PwBD/Female/Transgender to UR/OBC Non.Ex.SM/Non PwBD/ Male etc., he will have to pay the difference in examination fee i.e., Rs.250/- in addition to the modification fee. In case of failure to do so, his modified application will not be accepted.
- The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only.
Aspirants of various Government Exams can know the details of the upcoming examination on the linked page.
FAQ about RRB JE Exam Fees
What is the fees of RRB JE exam?
Will RRB JE exam be held in 2022?