The RRB JE Exam Dates for the year 2018-2019 has been released. In accordance with the RRB JE Notification, the application process for the exam began on January 2nd 2019. This article will discuss some of the important details like eligibility criteria, exam centres etc.
The Official RRB JE 2019-2020 notification is not yet released.
To know more about other RRB Exams, visit the linked article.
RRB JE Exam Date 2019
The initial stages of RRB JE Exam are set to tentatively begin between April and May 2019. The details of the RRB JE Exam Dates are given in the table below:
|RRB JE Exam Dates 2019|
|Date of Issue of RRB JE Notification||December 29th 2018|
|Opening of Online Registration for RRB JE Exam||January 2nd 2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of Online Registration for RRB JE Exam||January 31st 2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|Closing of offline payment||February 4th 2019 at 13:00 hrs|
|Closing of online payment||February 5th 2019 at 22:00 hrs|
|Complete closure of all online application process||February 7th 2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT – I)||May 22nd 2019|
|2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT- II)||August 28th 2019|
|RRB JE 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT- II) Result||November 1st, 2019|
RRB JE CBT II result 2018-19 has been released by RRB on 1st November 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check Zone-wise RRB JE Result 2080-19 in the given link.
*Important update regarding the RRB JE Exam Dates 2019
According to the latest RRB JE Notification, the first stage of the RRB JE CBT is scheduled to take place on June 26 – June 28, 2019. The viewing of exam dates and venue will be intimated on June 16 2019. The Mock Link for CBT – 1 will be activated on June 16, 2019.
Further information regarding the update is given below:
*Important update regarding RRB JE Exam cancellation
- The RRB JE Exam for 2019 has been cancelled in 2 centres at Kolkata and 1 centre in Vadodara (Ahmedabad). The impacted centre in Kolkata is the Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering (Centre -404), while the centre for Vadodara is StackWise Technology 1 and StackWise Technology 2.
- According to the RRB, the reason for cancellation is due to certain administrative reasons
- The details of rescheduling will be posted on the RRB websites of the respective states.
You can find out more about upcoming Government Exams by visiting the linked article.
RRB JE Eligibility
The RRB JE Exam consists of two stages of Computer-Based tests (CBT) followed by Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test. Only those candidates that pass the eligibility criteria can attend all the phases of the RRB JE Exam.
The RRB JE Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Medical Fitness
To know more in detail about the RRB JE Eligibility Criteria, visit the linked article.
RRB JE Admit Card
The facility to download the RRB JE Admit Card will be made available on the official website at least a few days before the exam. Candidates are advised to visit the RRB JE Official Website to download their admit cards. Without the admit card candidates cannot appear for the RRB JE Exam.
Steps to download RRB JE Admit Card
- Visit the RRB website of the region you have applied for (http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/).
- Feed your login credentials. You can choose to enter it in either English or Hindi.
- Enter the Registration Number that you have received during the time of application.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you should click on the option – “Download Admit Card”
- Enter your date of birth in the format prescribed or your password as received by you at the time of application
- Once submitted, your RRB JE Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to download your Call Letter well in advance to avoid any technical glitches
- You can download your RRB Je Admit Card and take a printout. Try to keep a few more copies for future use.
To get more information regarding the RRB JE Admit Card, visit the linked article.
Candidates can take the assistance of the well-designed study that BYJU’S has to offer. It will prove to be a crucial asset in the preparation phase for the RRB JE Exam.