RRB Apply Online – The dates and registration form of RRB online application is released by the RRB along with the official notification of RRB exams. The Railway Recruitment Board is the conducting body of all the RRB Exams.
The railway Board releases the RRB Online Application form for the following exams:
- RRB NTPC
- RRB ALP
- RRB JE
- RRB Group D
Candidates willing to know in-depth about various RRB Exams can check the link provided.
This article will read about important information regarding RRB online application such as RRB application online dates for different RRB exams, steps to fill the RRB registration form, RRB Application fees, requisites before filling the online RRB application form, and more.
|Table of Contents:|
|RRB Apply Online 2021|
Visit RRB Notification page for any relevant information related to the exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Apply Online 2021
The RRB Online application form filling for exams starts with the release of official notification. The conducting body specifies the date on RRB online registration for the particular examination.
Based on the last notification released for Group D, NTPC, JE and ALP exam highlighted below are the important dates of RRB apply online process for various RRB Exams.
RRB Apply Online JE Exam
The official notification for RRB JE 2021 is yet to be announced. The last notification released for the Junior Engineer examination was for the year 2019.
The RRB JE Notification 2019 was released on December 29th, 2018. The dates of online application for the same is highlighted below:
|RRB JE Apply Online 2019|
|Exam Events||RRB JE Application Dates|
|RRB JE 2019 Notification||29th December 2018|
|RRB JE Registration (Start Date)||2nd January 2019|
|RRB JE Registration (End Date)||7th February 2019|
Aspirants of RRB JE 2021 can check the relevant links given below:
Also, for detailed information on RRB JE, check the link given for RRB Junior Engineer exam.
RRB Apply Online ALP Exam
Like the Junior Engineer exam, RRB is yet to announce the official Notification for RRB ALP 2021.
For further details on the RRB ALP exam, visit the link provided.
The recruitment process of RRB ALP exam 2018 is complete; notification for the same released on February 3rd, 2018.
Check out the important RRB ALP registration dates:
|RRB ALP Apply Online 2018|
|Exam Events||RRB ALP Application Process Dates|
|RRB ALP Notification||February 3rd, 2018|
|RRB ALP Online Application (Start Date)||February 2018|
|RRB ALP Online Registration (End Date)||March 2018|
Also, check the important links for RRB ALP 2021:
Keep checking the RRB ALP notification page for the latest updates on the examination.
RRB Apply Online NTPC Exam
RRB NTPC notification for 2020-21 is yet to be announced by the Railway Board.
The last notification released for RRB NTPC examination was for the year 2019, the exam for which got delayed in 2019 and then started from December 28th 2020 onwards.
The official notification of RRB NTPC was announced on February 28th, 2019. The dates for online registration for the NTPC exam was as mentioned below:
|RRB NTPC Apply Online 2019-2020|
|Events||RRB NTPC Application Process Dates|
|RRB NTPC Notification 2019||February 28th, 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Registration (Start Date)||March 1st, 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Application (Last Date)||March 31st, 2019|
Check the detailed RRB NTPC Apply Online page for further information.
Candidates who applied for the RRB NTPC exam 2019 will be able to download admit card for different phases till March 2021.
RRB Apply Online Group D Exam
The RRB online application for Group D 2021 recruitment is yet to start as the notification for the same is not released by the board.
Currently, the RRB Group D 2019 recruitment is under process. The official notification released on 23rd February 2019 mentions the RRB Apply online date as March 12th, 2019 for the RRC Level 1 Or RRB Group D exam 2019-2020.
Candidates can check the important dates pertaining to RRB online application form for the Group D exam:
|RRB Group D Apply Online 2019-2020|
|Events||RRB Group D Application Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification 2019||February 23rd, 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Registration (Start Date)||March 12th, 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Application (Last Date)||April 26, 2019|
However, due to Covid-19 the exam was postponed and scheduled to conducted from April 2021 onwards. For further details regarding RRB Group D Apply Online, check the given link.
Candidates can visit the following links for their exam preparation:
How To Fill the RRB Online Application Form?
Aspirants willing to fill the RRB online registration forms for the next recruitment process have to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for any of the exams conducted by the Railway Board.
Steps to Apply Online for RRB exams:
- Click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal for the recruitment of various posts.
- Carefully select the regional RRB you wish to apply as RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and the Registration number is allotted.
- Post Availability: Select your Qualification, Community and PWD status and click the “Check Availability” button to view the list of posts applicable for you in the RRB you selected and also in other RRBs.
- Click the “Apply” to proceed with the registration process.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill in the Registration Details asked, that comprise Name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/ Matriculation Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and e-mail-ID and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished are correct, as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP).
- Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP. After submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link and enter the OTP received on your email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. You can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs. Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the registration.
- On verification of both the mobile number and email ID, a unique registration number is generated for the candidate and sent to a registered mail ID. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” and inserting the registration number.
- Provide the details of Educational Qualification, Community- UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS, Gender, Religion, Ex-SM, PwBD, Minority, Economically Backward Class and Age Relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- After filling in the personal information proceed to Payment and Bank Account Details:
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Choose the mode of payment and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take 2 hours and hence they have to again login after 2 hours and look for confirmation of payment status.
- The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hours to 48 hours in case of Post Office payment.
In Part II of the RRB Online application, fill in details of:
- Preferences for posts: If the candidate is eligible for more than one post based on the educational qualification and other details furnished, he must set the priority/preferences for these posts.
- Scribe (Applicable to eligible Person with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates only). Provide details of scribe duly uploading his/her passport size photograph. Furnishing of information about scribes is mandatory. The change of scribe at the exam venue is generally not permitted. However, under exceptional circumstances, the change may be allowed duly recording reasons and filling the relevant details including photograph of the scribe. Please note that the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking the examination. Also, the scribe so arranged should not himself/herself be the candidate for the notification for which the candidate is appearing and the same scribe should not be engaged for more than one candidate.
- Detailed Educational Qualification: Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application.
- Choice of Exam Language: English is the default language. In case the candidate wishes to choose any other language, then the same can be selected from the drop-down list of languages. The languages listed are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. In case of any difference/ discrepancy/ dispute in the Questions between English and the opted language, the content of the English version shall prevail.
- Complete the remaining fields e.g. Mother Tongue, Address etc.
- Candidates may indicate their consent or otherwise for sharing the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/ PSUs and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations.
- Photograph and Signature Upload: Select the Upload Photo Tab and upload your color photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPH:
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light colour background.
- It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01-01-2019 in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application.
- Select upload Signature Tab and upload your Scanned Signature. The signature image should comply with the following specifications.
SPECIFICATION FOR SIGNATURE IMAGE:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in running letters and NOT IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the ﬁle should be between 10KB-40KB.
- The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person. The applicant’s signature obtained during registration should match in all the process of the examination. In case it is found that there is a mismatch of signature, the candidate may be disqualified, legal prosecution will be initiated and the candidate will be debarred for life from appearing in railway recruitments (RRBs/RRCs).
SC/ST Certificate Upload:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST community who have opted to avail Free Rail Travel, have to upload a scanned copy of their SC/ ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50KB – 100KB) also for availing the facility of Free Travel Authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
Submission of Application:
In the end, candidates have to confirm the declaration and submit the RRB Application Form, the candidate may save the file as “PDF” or take print of the RRB Online application and preserve it for reference and record.
RRB Application Fee
Candidates willing to fill the RRB apply online form are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below:
Bank Account Details for Refund: Candidates who attend CBT I are eligible for a refund of the examination fee. All candidates who have given the confirmation to receive their refund to the account from which they have made the application fee payment, need not fill these details and hence, this will not be visible for them.
Only those candidates who do not wish to receive the refund in the account through which they paid examination fee should provide the details of Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the Online Application.
However, for the candidates who made payment through SBI Challan & Postal Challan, it is mandatory to provide the details of Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive a refund. A refund of the fee will be made duly deducting Bank charges to the beneficiary account only.
Aspirants of RRB 2021 can check the related links given below :