RRB Apply Online – The dates and registration form of the RRB online application are released by the RRB along with the official notification of RRB exams. The Railway Recruitment Board is the conducting body of all the RRB Exams.
The railway Board releases the RRB Online Application form for the following exams:
- RRB NTPC
- RRB ALP
- RRB JE
- RRB Group D
Candidates willing to know in-depth about various RRB Exams can check the link provided.
This article will read about important information regarding RRB online application such as RRB application online dates for different RRB exams, steps to fill out the Railway registration form, RRB Application fees, requisites before filling out the online RRB application form, and more.
|Table of Contents:|
|RRB Apply Online 2022-23|
Visit the RRB Notification page for any relevant information related to the exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Apply Online 2022-23
The RRB Online application form filling for exams starts with the release of official notification. The conducting body specifies the date of RRB new registration for the particular examination.
Based on the last notification released for Group D, NTPC, JE and ALP exams highlighted below are the important dates of the RRB apply online process for various RRB Exams.
RRB Apply Online JE Exam
The official notification for RRB JE 2022 is yet to be announced. As soon as the Railway Recruitment Board releases the formal notification, the expected month for the application process to start will be known. The admissions process can continue after the RRB Exam form are released. The following space will be updated as soon as the new notification is released:
|RRB JE 2022 : Application Dates|
|Exam Events||RRB JE Application Dates|
|RRB JE 2022 Application form Release Date||To be notified|
|RRB JE Online Application Start Date||To be notified|
|RRB JE Online Application Last Date and Time||To be notified|
|RRB JE 2022 Last Date to Submit Fee||To be notified|
|RRB JE 2022 Admit card Release Date||To be notified|
|RRB JE 2022 Application Form Correction Timeline||To be notified|
|RRB JE 2022 Exam Date||To be notified|
Aspirants of RRB JE 2022 can check the relevant links given below:
Also, for detailed information on RRB JE, check the link given for RRB Junior Engineer exam.
RRB Apply Online ALP Exam
The Railway Recruitment Board, often known as RRB, holds the RRB ALP Exam to select candidates for the position of assistant locomotive pilot and technician. This is a typical test that the Indian Railways administers to recruit assistant locomotive pilots and technicians in different regions of the Indian Railways. Like the Junior Engineer exam, RRB is yet to announce the official Notification for RRB ALP 2022.
The given space would be updated as soon as the new notification is out:
|RRB ALP 2022: Application Dates|
|Exam Events||RRB ALP Application Dates|
|RRB ALP 2022 Application form Release Date||To be notified|
|RRB ALP Online Application Start Date||To be notified|
|RRB ALP Online Application Last Date and Time||To be notified|
|RRB ALP 2022 Last Date to Submit Fee||To be notified|
|RRB ALP 2022 Admit card Release Date||To be notified|
|RRB ALP 2022 Application Form Correction Timeline||To be notified|
|RRB ALP 2022 Exam Date||To be notified|
For further details on the RRB ALP exam, visit the link provided.
The recruitment process of the RRB ALP exam 2018 is complete; notification for the same was released on February 3rd, 2018.
Check out the important RRB ALP registration dates:
|RRB ALP Apply Online 2018|
|Exam Events||RRB ALP Application Process Dates|
|RRB ALP Notification||February 3rd, 2018|
|RRB ALP Online Application (Start Date)||February 2018|
|RRB ALP Online Registration (End Date)||March 2018|
Also, check the important links for RRB ALP 2022:
|RRB ALP Eligibility||RRB ALP Syllabus||Current Affairs|
|RRB ALP exam dates||RRB Vacancies||RRB ALP salary|
Keep checking the RRB ALP notification page for the latest updates on the examination.
RRB Apply Online NTPC Exam
According to the Railway Recruitment Board, there are five different levels—2, 3, 4, 5, and 6—in the Non-Technical Popular Categories. The positions have been divided into groups based on the specific pay scale and starting salary for each one. Fourth, fifth, and sixth levels are graduate positions, while the second and third levels are undergraduate positions. RRB NTPC notification for 2022 is yet to be announced by the Railway Board.
The last notification released for RRB NTPC examination was for the year 2019, the exam for which got delayed in 2019 and then started from December 28th 2020 onwards. The same exam process is still going on and on August 27th, 2022 the RRB NTPC CBT 2 was held, which was post-poned earlier.
The official notification of RRB NTPC was announced on February 28th, 2019. The dates for online registration for the NTPC exam was as mentioned below:
|RRB NTPC 2019: Application Dates|
|Events||RRB NTPC Application Process Dates|
|RRB NTPC Notification 2019 Release Date||28th February 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Registration (Start Date)||01st March 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online Application (Last Date)||31st March 2019|
|RRB NTPC Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||05th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan||05th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan||05th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC Final Application Submission Date||12th April 2019|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 (1st Phase)||28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 (2nd Phase)||16th January 2021 to 30th January 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1(3rd Phase)||31st January 2021 to 12th February 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1(4th Phase)||15th February 2021 to 3rd March 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1(5th Phase)||4th to 27th March 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1(6th Phase)||1st April to 8th April 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1(7th Phase)||23rd to 31st July 2021|
|RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result||14th January 2022
30th March 2022 (Revised Result)
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 (Posts with Pay Level 4 and 6)||9th and 10th May 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 (Posts with Pay Level 5, 3, 2)||12th June 2022 – 17th June 2022 (Except for Guwahati Region)|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 (Posts with Pay Level 6)||7th June 2022 (for Chennai Region)
8th June 2022 (for Bangalore Region)
|RRB NTPC RRB NTPC Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) (Pay Levels 4,6)||30th July 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam (Pay Level 2,3,5) for RRB Guwahati||10th August 2022 – 12th August 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBAT Pay Level 4,6||30th July 2022|
|RRB NTPC Skill Test||12th August 2022|
|RRB NTPC Skill Test Re Exam (Shift 1)||27th August 2022|
Check the detailed RRB NTPC Exam page for further information.
Candidates who applied for the RRB NTPC exam 2019 will be able to download the scorecard and see the results once the exam procedure is complete, from the official website.
Go through the following links to know the details about the RRB NTPC Exam:
|RRB NTPC Notification||RRB NTPC Eligibility||RRB NTPC Preparation|
|RRB NTPC Salary||RRB NTPC Admit Card||Free Online RRB NTPC Live Course|
RRB Apply Online Group D Exam
To fill various positions like Track Maintainer, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments like Electrical, Mechanical, S&T, etc., the RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) holds the Group D test. The RRB online apply process for Group D 2022 recruitment is yet to start as the notification for the same is not released by the board.
Currently, the RRB Group D 2019 recruitment is under process. The official notification released on 23rd February 2019 mentions the RRB Apply online date as March 12th, 2019 for the RRC Level 1 Or RRB Group D exam 2019-2020. However, due to Covid-19 the exam was postponed and scheduled to conducted from April 2021 onwards.
Candidates can check the important dates pertaining to RRB online application form for the Group D exam:
|RRB Group D Apply Online 2019-2020|
|Events||RRB Group D Application Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification 2019 Release Date||February 23, 2019|
|RRB Group D Start Date of Online Registration||March 12, 2019 (5 pm onwards)|
|RRB Group D Last Date of Online Registration||April 12, 2019 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|RRB Group D Last Date for Online Applications Fee Payment||April 23, 2019 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|RRB Group D Last Date for Applications Fee Payment through SBI/ Post Office Challan||April 18, 2019 (up to 1 pm)|
|RRB Group D Final Submission of Online Application||April 26, 2019 (at 11.59pm)|
|RRB Group D Application Modification Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|RRB Group D Application Modification Last Date||December 26, 2021|
|RRB Group D Admit Card Date||August 15, 2022 (Phase 1)
August 22, 2022 (Phase 2)
September 05, 2022 (Phase 3)
|RRB Group D City Intimation Link||August 09, 2022|
|RRB Group D Computer-Based Test Date (Phase 1)||February 23, 2022 (Postponed)
August 17-25, 2022
|RRB Group D CBT Phase 2||August 26, 2022 to September 08, 2022|
|RRB Group D CBT Phase 3||September 08-19, 2022|
For further details regarding RRB Group D Exam, check the given link.
Other related links:
|RRB Group D Exam Date||RRB Group D Salary||RRB Group D Notification|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Result||RRB Group D Eligibility|
How To Fill the RRB Online Application Form?
Aspirants willing to fill the RRB online registration forms for the next recruitment process have to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for any of the exams conducted by the Railway Board.
Steps to Apply Online for RRB exams:
- Click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal for the recruitment of various posts.
- Carefully select the regional RRB you wish to apply as RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and the Registration number is allotted.
- Post Availability: Select your Qualification, Community and PWD status and click the “Check Availability” button to view the list of posts applicable for you in the RRB you selected and also in other RRBs.
- Click the “Apply” to proceed with the registration process.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill in the Registration Details asked, that comprise Name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/ Matriculation Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and e-mail-ID and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished are correct, as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP).
- Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP. After submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link and enter the OTP received on your email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. You can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs. Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the registration.
- On verification of both the mobile number and email ID, a unique registration number is generated for the candidate and sent to a registered mail ID. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” and inserting the registration number.
- Provide the details of Educational Qualification, Community- UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS, Gender, Religion, Ex-SM, PwBD, Minority, Economically Backward Class and Age Relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- After filling in the personal information proceed to Payment and Bank Account Details:
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Choose the mode of payment and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take 2 hours and hence they have to again login after 2 hours and look for confirmation of payment status.
- The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hours to 48 hours in case of Post Office payment.
Bank Account Details for Refund: Candidates who attend CBT I are eligible for a refund of the examination fee. All candidates who have given the confirmation to receive their refund to the account from which they have made the application fee payment, need not fill in these details and hence, this will not be visible to them.
Only those candidates who do not wish to receive the refund in the account through which they paid the examination fee should provide the details of the Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the Online Application.
However, for the candidates who made payment through SBI Challan & Postal Challan, it is mandatory to provide the details of the Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive a refund. A refund of the fee will be made duly deducting Bank charges to the beneficiary account only.
Aspirants of RRB 2022 can check the related links given below :