RRB ALP Notification 2023: The Official RRB ALP Notification 2023 is yet to be released. Railway Recruitment Board publishes the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam on its website.
Candidates willing to appear for RRB ALP 2023, can check the detailed RRB ALP information on the link provided.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) exam to recruit candidates into various posts under the Ministry of Indian Railways.
This article is on RRB ALP Notification. Candidates will get to know various details related to the ALP Notification like exam dates, vacancies, salaries, exam applications, exam centres, eligibility, etc.
RRB ALP Notification 2023
Railway Recruitment Board is expected to release the Railway ALP notification 2023 very soon. The RRB ALP Notification PDF will be shared as soon as the Railway Board releases the notification for the same. For candidate’s reference, we have given the tentative date for the release of ALP notification based on past trends.
|RRB ALP Notification 2021||Tentative Dates|
|RRB ALP 2023 Notification||January 2023|
|Online application form||January 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||February 2023|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||To be notified|
|Date for Declaration of CBT I Result||To be notified|
|2nd Stage of CBT||To be notified|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Result||To be notified|
|RRB ALP CBT 3 Exam Date 2021||To be notified|
Candidates should check the important RRB ALP exam dates and calendar to know the exact details about the exam.
|Eying for a job in Railway Board after Class 10th? Prepare for RRB ALP exam. Start your preparation with-|
RRB ALP Notification 2018-2019
The last recruitment for ALP exam was announced by releasing the RRB ALP 2018 Notification. The RRB ALP Notification 2018 released on February 3rd, 2018 by the Railway Recruitment Board. Interested candidates can go through the RRB ALP Notification PDF 2018 given below.
RRB ALP Notification Latest Update: RRB has released the final result for RRB ALP and Technician exam 2018-19. The final result for RRB ALP exam 2018-2019 is released on December 13th, 2019. Candidates who appeared for RRB ALP exam 2018-19 can check the final list of candidates selected for ALP and Technician exam on the official website.
Check RRB Result for more details.
Exam Dates as per RRB ALP Notification
As per the RRB ALP Notification 2018, the exam date details are given below:
|RRB ALP Notification||Event Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for RRB ALP||31st March 2018|
|RRB ALP Exam Date (CBT 1)||From 9th August 2018|
|RRB ALP Answer Key Date||November 2018|
|RRB ALP Result (CBT I)||December 20th 2018|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Admit Card||17th January 2019 onwards|
|RRB ALP Exam Date CBT 2||21st, 22nd, 23rd January 2019|
|RRB ALP Answer Key CBT 2||18th Feb 2019|
|RRB ALP Result CBT 2||6th April 2019|
|RRB ALP Exam Date CBT 3||10th May 2019|
|RRB ALP 2018-2019 Final Result||13th December 2019|
RRB ALP Recruitment
This year the Railway Recruitment Board has released the ALP vacancy details for a large number of posts in the Official RRB ALP Notification.
The RRB ALP Recruitment gives the details related to the posts, RRB ALP vacancy and salaries.
As per the official Notification, the RRB ALP vacancy for the 2018 exam are given below:
RRB ALP Recruitment Important Pointers:
- Aspirants can expect these RRB Vacancies to increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration.
- The updated Vacancy Table will be published again on their RRB ALP Notification for various Railways/Production Units and posts after the completion of First Stage CBT.
- Candidates should keep checking the website for the new RRB ALP notification.
The RRB ALP Recruitment section gives all the relevant information related to the salary for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Post.
The RRB ALP Notification carries detail related to RRB ALP Salary such as Post-wise salary, Perks and Benefits allowed to the ALP employees. The brief of salary as per the ALP notification is highlighted below.
The RRB ALP salary details are as follows:
|ALP Salary as per RRB ALP Recruitment Notification|
|RRB ALP Salary||Rs.19,900/-(7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix)|
|RRB ALP Perks/Benefits||Dearness Allowance on Total pay|
|House rent allowance|
|Pension (10% salary deduction)|
Candidates can go through the detailed post-wise RRB ALP salary and perks given to candidates after their selection in ALP exam.
RRB ALP Recruitment Examination Fee
As per the RRB ALP Notification, the fee details for the ALP exam is given below:
|RRB ALP Category||RRB ALP Exam Fee|
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories||Rs.500/-|
|For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs.250/-|
The candidates can make the fee payment for the ALP through the following means:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized Post Office
Before applying for the exam, candidates should check the RRB ALP Eligibility.
For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the fee of Rs.250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
For details on RRB Eligibility, refer to the linked article.
- mage of size 15 to 40KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in colour (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
Candidates are further advised to visit the website of Railway Recruitment Board frequently to get the latest information on various stages of the RRB Recruitment process or any changes about this notification.
The method to apply online for the RRB ALP is as follows:
- Step 1- Click on the ONLINE application link for the recruitment of ALP and Technician on the official website.
- Step 2- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar number, State, Community, SSLC/Matric Roll number, year of passing SSLC/Matric, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration.
- Step 3- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- Step 4- On submitting the registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details.
- Step 5- In Part 1 of the application page, provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, Ex-SM, PWD, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- Step 6- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->Bank Branch for challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process.
- Step 7- In case of online payment, you will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details.
- Step 8 – In the Part II application page, fill in details of Scribe (Applicable to eligible PWD Candidates only), Detailed Educational Qualification, Choice of Exam Language for First and Second stage CBT
- Step 9- Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your colour photograph of the dimensions mentioned.
- Step 10- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
- Step 11- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb – 100kb) also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
- Step 12- Candidates have to confirm the declaration of terms and conditions in the application.
- Step 13- The entire application shall be displayed and the candidate may take the print of the application and preserve it for reference and record.
Modification of RRB ALP Online Application:
- After final submission of the online application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than State, email and mobile number can be done by paying the modification fee of Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable).
- The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only.
- Candidates are cautioned to ensure that if they wish to modify their application, they are advised to do the same sufficiently well in advance of the closing date and time.
- In case, due to last-minute congestion, if the modifications attempt fails at any stage, and the modification carried out have not been saved or not submitted in time, the earlier information furnished in the application shall be considered and no correspondence on this subject shall be entertained.
- The Registration number, email id and mobile number cannot be changed.
The procedure for modification of the RRB ALP Online application shall be as below:
- Go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment. Ensure payment is done well within the date and time prescribed.
- After making the payment, login using Registration Number and Password, then proceed with the changes intended as per the instructions given and submit the application.
- Preserve the print out of latest application for your record.
Better preparation is required for the candidates applying for the RRB ALP exam. Candidates can check their preparation level by taking free Online Quizzes.
RRB ALP Recruitment Exam Centres
The various RRB ALP exam centres and their details are given below:
Candidates should always check the related information on the official website and should keep away from unfair means to get recruited in the RRB for ALP.
Aspirants preparing for other exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board can go through the following links for assistance –
|RRB Admit Card||RRB Syllabus||RRB Preparation|
|RRB Exam Calendar||RRB Apply Online||RRB Recruitment|
Aspirants willing to prepare for other Government exams can check the following links for relevant information on these exams: