RRB ALP Admit Card – The Railway ALP Admit Card is released by the Railway Board to conduct RRB ALP Exam for recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians posts. the RRB ALP Admit Card 2021 will release soon after the notification for 2021 exam is announced.
The RRB ALP Exam is conducted to recruit candidates into various posts under the Indian Railways. The last recruitment for Railway loco Pilot was for the year 2018. For ALP 2018 exam the Railway ALP Admit Card CBT 2 released on January 2019.
Candidates are advised to check the other RRB exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
The official RRB ALP Notification for the 2019-20 exam did not release. Hence, the important dates related to RRB ALP Admit card, steps to download the Railway ALP Admit card and other relevant details related to Loco Pilot Admit Card is discussed in the article.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2021
Candidates will be notified once the Railway Recruitment Board will release the RRB ALP Call Letter. Aspirants can check the RRB ALP Exam date for detailed information regarding the date of recruitment of Loco pilot exam.
For similar information on other examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board candidates can check RRB Exam Calendar on the link provided here.
After the release of RRB ALP Admit Card 2021 for CBT I exam, candidates can download the hall tickets for ALP Exam 2021 from the official website of Railway Board.
Those who are interested to write the Railway Loco Pilot exam in 2021 can go through the RRB ALP Salary details on the linked page.
Candidates can also download Railway Loco Pilot Admit Card 2021 directly from the websites of the Regional RRBs, the links for the same is given below and will be activated once the RRB ALP Call Letter releases.
Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2021 Region Wise For CBT I
|RRB ALP Admit Card [2019-2020]|
|RRB Regions||RRB Regional Official Websites||Region-Wise RRB ALP Admit Card|
|Ahmedabad||Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad||To be released|
|Allahabad||Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad||To be released|
|Ajmer||Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer||To be released|
|Bhopal||Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal||To be released|
|Bhubaneswar||Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar||To be released|
|Bangalore||Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore||To be released|
|Bilaspur||Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur||To be released|
|Chennai||Railway Recruitment Board Chennai||To be released|
|Chandigarh||Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh||To be released|
|Guwahati||Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati||To be released|
|Gorakhpur||Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur||To be released|
|Malda||Railway Recruitment Board Malda||To be released|
|Mumbai||Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai||To be released|
|Muzaffarpur||Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur||To be released|
|Kolkata||Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata||To be released|
|Jammu-Srinagar||Railway Recruitment Board Jammu & Srinagar||To be released|
|Ranchi||Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi||To be released|
|Patna||Railway Recruitment Board Patna||To be released|
|Siliguri||Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri||To be released|
|Secunderabad||Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad||To be released|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram||To be released|
Candidates need to check about the ALP exam tiers/stages on the RRB official website.
The 2021 RRB ALP Admit Card details have not yet been released. The admit card details will be out once the RRB ALP Notification 2021 is released.
Check RRB eligibility for different railway examinations in detail in the given link.
|Much time left for the release of RRB ALP Admit Card 2021! Effectively utilize the time at hand and gear up RRB ALP exam preparation with:|
RRB ALP Admit Card 2019-2020
The Railway Recruitment Board did not release any information regarding the 2019-2020 recruitment of Loco Pilot examination. The last examination conducted by the Railway Board to recruit Assistant Loco Pilot was for 2018 recruitment. The details regarding the Railway ALP Admit Card for 2018 exam is as mentioned below-
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
The table given below highlights the RRB ALP recruitment details along with the important ALP Admit card dates for the year 2018.
The overview of the RRB ALP Exam 2018-19 is as follows:
|RRB ALP 2018 Exam||ALP Details|
|Name of Recruiting body||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Total no. of vacancies||More than 60000|
|Salary||Rs 19,990/-(7th Pay Matrix)|
Important dates for RRB ALP Exam Admit Card 2018-19:
|RRB ALP Admit Card||Dates|
|RRB ALP Admit Card Stage 1||5th August 2018|
|RRB ALP Admit Card Stage 2||17th January 2019|
|RRB ALP Admit Card Stage 3 admit card||5th April 2019|
Candidates can go through the links given below for reference and to understand how to lead their preparation for ALP examination:
RRB ALP Admit Card Download
Candidates willing to appear for the next recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot exam need to follow certain steps to download the RRB ALP Hall ticket.
The steps for downloading the RRB ALP Admit Card are as follows:
- Step 1- Go to the official website of your particular region of RRB.
- Step 2- Click on the link “ Download Admit Card”
- Step 3- Enter your Login ID, password and OTP.
- Step 4- After you enter the details, the RRB ALP admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- Download the RRB ALP Hall ticket.
- Step 6- Take a print out of the downloaded RRB admit card.
RRB ALP Hall Ticket for CBT
Certain important points related to the RRB ALP Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Candidates should verify their RRB ALP Eligibility status from the website of RRBs as the hall -ticket will only be sent to candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with the e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable).
- As mentioned in the official RRB Notification Call letter/hall ticket will not be sent via post.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them properly.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, the e-call letter for CBT/ Computer Based AT / DV (as applicable) will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book the ticket on submission of self-attested photocopy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate.
- During the journey, these candidates should carry the original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey.
- Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card in ORIGINAL to the examination hall.
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) which was uploaded in the application, with clear front view of the candidate for appearing in the CBT/ Document Verification.
- Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
- Candidates will have to write a paragraph of self-declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall only.
- Candidates writing the self-declaration para and/or signing in Capital letters will be rejected.
- RRB(s) will not entertain any request for any change in the examination centre, date and session allotted to the candidates.
Candidates can bookmark this article in order to receive the latest information about the ALP exam and the RRB Admit Card.
Candidates willing to appear for any other examinations for which RRB conducts recruitment can check the following links for reference:
Candidates can also check the Difference Between RRB & RRC examinations on the linked page.
Aspirants can check the Government Exams after 12th for information and assistance related to the preparation of these exams.
Those preparing for other government exams can check the links given below-
Candidates should make proper preparation for the Government exam like RRB, UPSC, IAS & other Bank exams, etc to score well and get recruited under departments, offices under the Government of India.
Frequently Asked Question – RRB ALP Admit Card 2021
Q.1. What to do in case there is an error or discrepancy on the RRB ALP Admit Card?
Q.2. Where will the RRB release the ALP admit card for Assistant Loco Pilot Examination?
Q.3. When will the board issue RRB ALP Admit Card for 2021 exam?
Q.4. Do the candidates appearing for class 12th will be issued RRB NTPC Admit Card?
Q 5. What are the details mentioned on the Railway ALP Admit card?
Ans. There are few personal and academic details present on RRB ALP 2020 admit card such as candidate’s name, candidate’s residential address, the Application number, candidate’s photograph, Examination date, Reporting Time at the test centre, scheduled start time of examination, gates closing time of the exam centre, Name and address of the Exam Center.