RRB NTPC Apply Online– The process for NTPC Apply online 2023 will be announced by the Railway Board with the release of the official exam notice. RRB NTPC exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
RRB NTPC Apply Online 2019-2020 – Currently, NTPC 2019 recruitment is under process and RRB NTPC online application for the 2019 exam started on March 1st, 2019. Know the ins and outs of RRB NTPC exam in the given link.
The Railway Recruitment Board has activated the links for RRB NTPC Online Application Status from September 21st 2020 onwards. Applicants of railway NTPC 2019 exam can check NTPC Online application status from the official websites of regional RRBs (links provided below).
Aspirants can go through the detailed notice published on September 16th 2020 by the board announcing the commencement of application status of NTPC examination, in the PDF attached below-
RRB NTPC Application Status 2019-2020 (commencement date):- Download PDF Here
Go through the relevant information regarding the dates of RRB NTPC Application Form, components and NTPC form filling process in this article.
Candidates can know about other RRB exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
|Preparing for RRB NTPC exam? Compliment your NTPC preparation with:|
RRB NTPC Apply Online – Important Dates
|RRB NTPC Online Application Dates|
|RRB NTPC Apply Online 2023||RRB NTPC Apply Online 2019-2020|
|Events||Online Application Dates||Events||Online Application Dates|
|Apply online start Date||To be notified||Apply online start Date||March 1st, 2019|
|Apply Online last date||To be notified||Apply Online last date||March 31st, 2019|
|RRB NTPC Exam||To be notified||RRB NTPC Exam||December 15th 2020|
RRB NTPC Online Application
The Railway Recruitment Board activates the RRB NTPC Online Application link for candidates to register for the exam. It did the same for 2019 recruitment, candidates filled the RRB NTPC Apply Online 2019 forms by visiting the official websites of Regional RRBs.
Candidates willing to appear for the next recruitment of RRB NTPC exam can directly fill the NTPC Application Form from the official links of Regional RRBs given below.
|RRB NTPC Apply Online Region – Wise|
|RRB Railway Zones||RRB Website Links To Apply For RRB NTPC|
RRB NTPC Apply Online 2019-2020
As per the RRB NTPC Notification, a total of 35277 vacancies have been announced for the Non-Technical Popular Categories. Candidates started filling the RRB NTPC application form from 1st March 2019.
The last date for final submission of RRB NTPC Apply Online was March 31st, 2019 and the dates for the exam were scheduled from June to September 2019.
For some reason, the NTPC exam 2019 got delayed and now it is to be conducted in 2020. The candidates who filled the RRB NTPC online application form are waiting for RRB NTPC admit card and the final exam dates.
Candidates can check the following links for further information and RRB NTPC preparation:
|RRB NTPC Apply Online Related Links|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card||RRB NTPC Exam Dates|
|RRB NTPC Salary||RRB NTPC Eligibility|
|RRB NTPC Result||RRB NTPC Notification|
Steps To Fill RRB NTPC Application Form
Candidates willing to fill RRB NTPC online form for the next recruitment have to follow the given steps to successfully complete the RRB NTPC Registration.
The following are the steps that candidates must follow to complete the RRB NTPC Registration:
From the list, select the desired post for which you want to apply online for Railway NTPC 2020 Exam:
- Go to any of the zonal RRB websites that you wish to apply for.
- Now click on the link labelled ‘New Registration’.
- Choose the RRB Zone for which you want to apply.
- Now, you must enter your qualification details, the community you belong to. After filling up the details click on the ‘Check Availability’ button.
- Next fill up the registration form by filling up details like Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Status, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Class 10th Details, Mobile no., Email ID and click on the ’Continue’ button.
- After filling up the details, a box will appear which consist of all the details filled by you. Click on the ‘I have verified and confirmed that all the details furnished by me are correct’ box or if you wish to change or review the details then tick on the ‘red box’.
- Once the registration process is completed, candidates will receive an OTP on their registered email id and mobile no to generate the registration number.
- Login using the registration number you have received along with your date of birth and enter the captcha (if any).
- Now, fill up the first part of the application form by entering up the details like marks obtained in class 12th, community, gender, nationality, religion, if you are you an Ex-Servicemen, or a PwBD category candidate, the domicile of J&K, a govt employee etc. and click on the “Save” button.
- Select the model of the payment by which you wish to apply. Enter your bank details or take a print out of the post office challan to do the fee payment after 2 days.
- Upload your photograph in the dimensions specified for the JPEG format, a signature is done in blank ink on any white surface and category certificate as per specified.
- Candidates will also be given the facility to appoint a scribe if required.
- Submit your application form and keep a print of the same for any future reference.
RRB NTPC Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay the RRB NTPC application fees within the time specified in the official notification because the applications without payment will be rejected.
The RRB NTPC online application fee for different category candidates are as mentioned below:
|RRB NTPC Application Fees|
|NTPC Category||NTPC Application Fees|
|Unreserved & OBC Category Male||500|
Payment of RRB NTPC exam fee can be made using the prescribed gateway. The candidates can pay the exam fees both online and offline modes.
Mode of RRB NTPC Fee Payment
- Online payment can be made via the internet, bank, Credit/ Debit/ Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card
- Offline payment of RRB NTPC application fees can be made via E-challan where cash is to be deposited at SBI bank.
After completing the payment process, the RRB NTPC application form can be submitted. Candidates can check the RRB NTPC Application Status once announced by the Board.
Candidates can clear their doubts regarding the RRB NTPC payment details. If there are any queries, contact the commission through the helpline numbers or E-mail Id given in the notification.
For updates on the RRB NTPC Application procedure as per the latest notification, keep checking the page regularly.
Candidates before filling the RRB NTPC online form must go through the NTPC eligibility to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria set by the Railway Recruitment Board, otherwise, their application might get rejected by the Board.
Aspirants can go through the following links to know about various aspects of RRB exams.
|RRB NTPC Online Form Related Links|
|RRB Eligibility||RRB Admit Card|
|RRB Syllabus||RRB Apply Online|
|RRB Result||RRB Recruitment|
|RRB Notification||RRB Vacancy|
BYJU’S has exceptionally curated course-materials that will prove crucial in successfully attempting the Non-Techincal and popular Category exam. Candidates can use these materials in fulfilling their ambitions in securing a prestigious government post.