The Railway Recruitment Board has activated the RRB NTPC Online Application link for candidates to register for the exam. The tentative dates for the exam slate to be from June to September 2019.
This article will take you through the steps in registering for the RRB NTPC Exam.
To know about other Government Exams, you can visit the linked article
RRB NTPC 2019 Apply Online
As per the RRB NTPC Notification, a total of 35277 vacancies have been announced for the Non-Technical Popular Categories. Candidates must go through the RRB NTPC Eligibility page to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria set by the Railway Recruitment Board.
The following are the steps that candidates must follow to complete the RRB NTPC Registration:
From the list, Select the desired post for which you want to apply online for Railway NTPC 2020 Exam:
- Go to the RRB website of your respective region
- Click on “Click here to Apply” button
- Click on “NEW REGISTRATION” button to start your application form
- Fill Out the three sections of the Application Form: Personal Details, Uploading Photograph & Signature & Education Qualifications
- Pay your Application Fee for RRB NTPC Exam 2019.
- Click on Submit Button to successfully submit your application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
The links to the region-wise RRB website is given in the table below. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting the RRB websites of their respective regions
You can visit the RRB Exam page to know more about other RRB Exams.
|RRB NTPC Region – Wise Websites|
|RRB Railway Zones||RRB Website Links|
RRB NTPC Recruitment
The RRB NTPC Recruitment Process is designed to select the best candidates who will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the Indian Railways. Candidates are advised to refer RRB NTPC Previous Year Question Papers for a better understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam.
RRB NTPC exam 2020 includes a few stages which are specifically meant for certain posts. The stages of the recruitment process are as follows:
- Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Main Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Typing Test (For the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper)
- Aptitude Test (For the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
To know more in detail about the RRB NTPC Recruitment process, visit the linked article.
RRB NTPC Eligibility
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the following eligibility criteria which candidates have to keep in mind in order to attempt the RRB NTPC Exam.
- Nationality / Citizenship: Candidates must be nationals of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
- Age: Candidates must be between the age group of 18 years to 30 years.
- Education: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and for certain posts, should have at least passed the 12th Std.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should pass certain medical standards as prescribed by the RRB.
To know more in detail about the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the RRB NTPC Eligibility page.
RRB NTPC Notification
As per the latest notification released on February 28th, 2019, a total of 35277 vacancies for the Non-Technical Popular Categories. The applications for RRB NTPC Exam began on March 1st and the candidates can visit the official RRB website to register their candidature.
The salary scale and vacancies for various posts for the RRB NTPC Exam are given in the table below:
|RRB NTPC 2019 Salary and Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Initial Salary||Total Vacancies (All RRBs)|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||19900||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||19900||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||19900||17|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||21700||4940|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||29200||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||29200||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||29200||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||29200||14|
To know more in detail about the RRB NTPC Notification, you can visit the linked article.
RRB NTPC Cutoffs
The cut-off score for the RRB NTPC Exam 2019 has not been released as of yet. For now, candidates can check the cutoff score from the previous years’ exam to get a general idea that will help in analyzing the trend for RRB NTPC Cut-off score of the last few years.
The RRB NTPC Zone- Wise cut off for 2017-2018 is given in the table below:
|RRB NTPC Zone-wise 2017-2018 Cut-Off|
|Railway Zones||Cut-off Score|
|Jammu & Kashmir||68-73|
BYJU’S has exceptionally curated course-materials that will prove crucial in successfully attempting the RRB NTPC Exam. Candidates can use these materials in fulfilling their ambitions in securing a prestigious government post.