SSC CHSL notification for the year 2021-2022 will be released on February 1, 2022 tentatively. The exam is expected to be held in the month of May this year. Information regarding the application fee and fee exemption for various categories will be updated on this page. You can visit SSC CHSL Apply Online to get new updates regarding the SSC CHSL application form 2021-2022.
You can refer to the following resources if you plan to apply for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2021-2022 examination.
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Cut-off|
|SSC-CHSL Eligibility||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
Tentative Dates of the SSC CHSL Exam 2021-2022
The SSC CHSL exam 2021-2022 notification is expected to be released soon.The tentative dates with regard to the SSC CHSL exam 2021-2022 are as follows:
Important Dates Related to SSC CHSL Exam 2021-2022
|1.||SSC CHSL notification 2021-2022 to be released on||February 1, 2022|
|2.||Online Application window to open on||February 1, 2022|
|3.||Last date to apply for the exam||March 7, 2022|
|4.||Tier 1 Admit Card 2021-2022||To be announced soon|
|5.||Exam Date 2021-2022||May 2022|
What is the application fee for SSC CHSL examination 2021-2022?
Candidates can go through the given table to know the SSC CHSL exam application fee as per the notification released in 2020.
SSC CHSL exam application fee 2020-2021
|3.||Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for
How to pay the application fee for the SSC CHSL examination 2021-2022?
You can use the following payment modes to pay the SSC CHSL examination fee:
- Online: Application fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Offline: Exam fee can also be paid in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan online. Ensure that you pay the exam fee in cash at SBI branches as per the instructions given in the SSC CHSL exam notification/notice. The fee should be paid during the working hours and before the due date or deadline given in the notification.
Points to Remember
- Candidates must ensure that their application fee is successfully paid online or in cash at SBI branches.
- If the fee is not paid, the status of the online application form will remain ‘incomplete’ and the same will be shown on top of the printout of the online application form.
- If candidates want to verify the status of their application form, they can check the ‘Payment Status’ link given on their login screen.
- The applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be ‘Rejected’ at once and no requests regarding such applications will be entertained after the period specified in the SSC CHSL examination notice.
- Examination fee is non-refundable.
For information on other exams conducted by SSC, go through the links given below:
|SSC CPO Syllabus||SSC JE Preparation|
|SSC GD Books||SSC General Awareness|
|SSC MTS Syllabus & Books||SSC CGL Preparation|