UPSC invited application for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force. The application for CAPF AC exam 2020 shall be called on 18th August 2020.
UPSC releases e-admit cards for Assistant Commandant 2020 three weeks before the CAPF AC exam. UPSC has scheduled the dates of CAPF Assistant Commandant exam 2020 on December 20th 2020. On June 5th, the commission released the notification announcing the dates of Assistant commandant Examination and Notification. Now, It will release the e-Admit Cards for candidates taking CAPF Assistant Commandant exam on its official Website.
It also released a set of important instructions that candidates must be aware of before downloading UPSC CAPF Admit card.
Given below are the important tentative dates for the UPSC CAPF exam 2020:
|UPSC CAPF Exam Dates 2020|
|Official Notification||April 22, 2020 (Postponed)
August 18th, 2020 (New Dates)
|Online Application||August 18th, 2020|
|UPSC CAPF Written Exam Admit Card||Three weeks before the exam|
|UPSC CAPF Written Exam||December 20th 2020|
|UPSC CAPF Written Exam Result||To be notified|
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card for Physical & Medical Examination||To be notified|
|UPSC CAPF Interview||February 2021|
Candidates can check the CAPF recruitment notification in the linked article.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019 important dates:
|CAPF Admit card release date||24 July 2019|
|Last date to download Assistant Commandant admit card||31 July 2019|
|Date of UPSC CAPF exam||18 July 2019|
This article will give you insight into downloading the CAPF Admit Card and the important instructions released by UPSC prior to the Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant exam.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card
Steps to download CAPF admit card for Assistant Commandant exam:
- The CAPF Assistant Commandant admit cards are e-admit cards by UPSC i.e. the admit card are not sent by post. Candidates have to download the AC admit cards from the official UPSC website and take the printout.
- Before downloading the e-admit card for CAPF exam, you must have RID or DoB, your Father’s name handy.
- Go to upsc.gov.in in the browser and click on “Admit Cards” on the right or navigate to upsconline.nic.in and click on “e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC”
- A page with various UPSC exams for which the e-Admit Cards are available will open. Other than e-Admit cards for recruitment posts, UPSC also issues e-Summons and e-Admit cards for various exams.
- Click on CAPF Assistant Commandant exam 2020 to download your CAPF admit card for UPSC AC exam 2020.
- Before downloading the UPSC AC admit card, you will be asked to enter your Registration Id or Roll Number for the CAPF exam 2020.
- The UPSC CAPF admit card will open as a PDF. Download and take a print out of this CAPF AC hall ticket and make sure you carry this hall ticket with you for CAPF exam.
In case you have forgotten your Registration Id for CAPF exam and do not know your roll number yet, you can click on the “Forgot RID” option and fill in the required details (Your Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Your Date of Birth) and submit to view the RID. You can proceed to download the UPSC CAPF admit card following the normal process after this.
Details given on UPSC CAPF Admit card/ Assistant Commandant hall ticket are as follows:
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Name of candidate
- Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- UPSC exam centre
- Venue of exam
- Time Table of IAS Prelims
- General instructions for candidates
For aspirants who are taking CAPF AC exam 2020, a template of CAPF admit card issued by UPSC is given below:
Ommission, mistakes or any discrepancies on CAPF admit card:
In case, there is any mistake in your UPSC CAPF admit card such as name/roll number/date of birth/ parents’ name etc., then immediately reach out to the UPSC at official email-id email@example.com or call the facilitation counters between 9am-6pm on working days.
Also if you have not received your e‐admit card or any other communication regarding your candidature for the Assistant Commandant exam three weeks before the date of exam, immediately contact the Commission over phone numbers given.
|Postal Address||Contact (facilitation counters )||Mail Id|
|UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069||011-23381125
Candidate should check out the detailed CAPF syllabus in the linked article.
General Instruction on UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant exam:
Candidates who wish to take CAPF AC exam must be aware of the following general instructions for any UPSC exam.
- Calculators, Mobile phones, any communication or Bluetooth devices are not allowed in the Exam hall. Disciplinary action will be taken against the candidates not abiding by this rule.
- Candidates can only fill the OMR sheet for CAPF Paper-I (General Studies and mental ability test) using a black ballpoint pen
- Candidates should read all the “Important Instructions” which they have downloaded along with their CAPF admit cards
- Candidates need to carry their two photographs in case their photo is blurry on the UPSC CAPF admit card 2019. Also, an original photo identity card has to be brought along with the print out of the UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket on the day of CAPF exam.
|CAPF eligibility criteria||CAPF AC exam preparation|
|Indo-Tibetian Border Police||Border Security force|
|Central Industrial Security Force||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Sashastra Seema Bal||National Security Guard|