WBBPE, the acronym for West Bengal Board of Primary Education is an autonomous organization. It is under the administration of West Bengal state government and oversees primary education in the state.
WBBPE Board Overview:
|WBBPE Full Form||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Inception||2nd July 1990|
|Administered by||State Government of West Bengal|
|Headquarters||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Role||Overseeing Primary Education in West Bengal|
West Bengal Board of Primary Education Roles
The WBBPE board is one of the education boards in West Bengal and is responsible to oversee primary education in the state of West Bengal which includes making curriculum, materials, and implementing methodologies to improve the quality of education in the state. The board is always quick to revise the courses according to modern changes and thrives to give the students a world-class learning experience. The schools affiliated to West Bengal Board are required to follow WBBPE amendments.
WBBPE Curriculum Details
The board prescribes and makes the curriculum and materials like textbooks for all the affiliated schools. The curriculum of the board is designed strategically and revised periodically. Some of the important highlights of the curriculum include:
- A summary of the lessons is included at the beginning of each chapter to help the students get an overview.
- Exercise questions are provided for self-learning and evaluation.
- Value education is focussed by giving special emphasis to values.
- Special emphasis is also given to promote health and environmental consciousness.
- NCERT curriculum is also taken into consideration while developing the WBBPE curriculum.
|WB Class 10 Madhyamik Pariksha||WB Class 12 HS Exam|
|West Bengal Board Exam Pattern||West Bengal Board Syllabus|
|WB Board Books||Previous Year Question Paper|
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to keep getting more information about WBBPE i.e. West Bengal Board of Primary Education and get complete assistance for the WB board exams.