The IBPS PO Exam Fees is the final step in the application process for the exam. Candidates must be extra careful when completing the step
This article will discuss the IBPS PO Exam Fee along with the instructions for completing the fees payment process
|Candidates preparing for the Government Exams can find the following like useful|
Details and Mode of Payment for IBPS PO Exam Fees
Only online mode of payment is accepted for IBPS SO fees payment. The following online payment modes are available:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
The fee details are as follows:
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
Instructions for paying IBPS SO Fees Online
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application form at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “Complete Registration” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the online application form. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- After the Final Submit, an additional page of the online application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transactions may not have been successful.
Frequently asked Questions about IBPS PO Fees
Can those with a non-India currency credit/debit card pay the IBPS PO fees?
Can fees for IBPS PO be paid offline as well?
To know more about the IBPS Exam, candidates can refer to the following links.
Find more in detail about other Bank Exams, visit the linked article.
|IBPS PO Books||IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card|
|Bank Syllabus||RBI Exams|
|SBI Exam||IBPS PO Preparation|
|IBPS Online Registration||IBPS PO exam dates|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS PO cut off|