The SBI CBO (Circle Based Officers) notification is expected to be released at the end of 2022 by the State Bank of India. The notification for SBI CBO 2021 was released in December 2021 to recruit CBOs in various branches of SBI across India. The examination for the recruitment of SBI CBO was conducted on 23rd Jan 2022, peacefully in different centres all over India. The details regarding SBI CBO vacancies for different categories are discussed in the article. For more details on government exams, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation for Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
SBI CBO Vacancy 2022-23
The SBI has not released any notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officers for the year 2022-23. The total number of vacancies and the category wise vacancies will be updated after the SBI CBO notification 2022-23 is released on the official website.
SBI CBO Vacancy 2021-22
The Sbi has released a notification to fill 1226 vacancies in the month of December 2021 to recruit Circle Based Officers in various states. The details of vacancies are as follows:
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against a vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against a vacancy of any other State.
- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle/State against whose vacancy they are selected.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned against each State)
- The test of knowledge of the specified opted local language of the applied state will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- It will be conducted for provisionally selected candidates (based on performance in online written test, Screening and interview) before joining the Bank.