The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the oldest and most preferred educational board in India. The Board conducts the examinations every year in the month of March and April. Students who are going to appear for the CBSE exam must be thorough with the CBSE syllabus while preparing for the exam.
Students preparing for their exams are suggested to solve CBSE Question Papers and CBSE Sample Papers to score well in the exam. The CBSE question paper is provided here so that students can prepare in a better way. Students must practice the question papers on a regular basis to get familiar with the exam pattern and the marking scheme of the exam.
CBSE Question Papers for Class 8 to 12
Here we have provided the question paper for class 8 to 12. Click the links below to access these papers. Solve them and get to know the areas of improvement. Accordingly, work on them and excel in exams.
CBSE Question Papers
|CBSE Question Papers for class 8|
|CBSE Question Papers for class 9|
|CBSE Question Papers for class 10|
|CBSE Question Papers for class 11|
|CBSE Question Papers for class 12|
5 Benefits of Practicing CBSE Question Papers
Solving CBSE Question Papers is one of the best ways to prepare for the exam. Some benefits of practicing CBSE Exam papers regularly are given below.
- Make students familiar with the question pattern and the marking scheme of the exam.
- Helps students to know about the difficulty level of the question and the question weightage.
- Solving question papers on a regular basis boosts the confidence of a student.
- Develops the speed and accuracy of students.
- Help students to analyze their progress.
- Develops time management skills
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on CBSE Exam along with sample papers, exam pattern, marking scheme and more.