School bag is one of the most essential items for school kids. It is used as a medium to transport different materials like exercise books, pencil box, water bottle and a lunchbox to and from school. Apart from this, a school bag helps a child to keep his belongings safe from external damage like sun, dust or rain. It comes in various shapes and sizes like a school backpack, sling bags, book bag, school rucksack, etc.
Here we bring you “Five Lines On My School Bag For Class 1” kids so that they can read this and write an essay on this topic, based on this reference.
Five Lines On My School Bag For Class 1
- I have a cute little red school bag.
- It is very useful and helps me to keep my belongings safe.
- I carry my exercise books, a pencil case, lunch box and a water bottle in it.
- It is very spacious and has small pockets inside to carry essential things.
- My school bag keeps my books and other belongings safe from external damage like sun, dust or rain.
Children have innocent minds and when given an opportunity to write 5 or 10 lines on my school bag for class 1, they make the best effort to express the utility of their respective school bags in simple sentences. By inculcating the habit of writing essays, you help them improve their English writing skills too.
The above sample “Five Lines On My School Bag For Class 1” is a simple attempt from our end to help young learners to express their thoughts about an essential item of their daily routine.