A familial environment is a comfortable and necessary space for young learners. It shapes the way they process their emotions and thoughts. Children also share special relationships with each member of their family. Writing about it helps them form and articulate their perspectives as a member of the family. In this article, we are going to take you through “My Family Essay for Class 1” which will help young learners write essays on a similar topic.
10 Lines on My Family – Essay for Class 1
- I have a wonderful family. I love all of them.
- I live with my grandparents and parents. I have a sister.
- My father is an engineer. My mother is a school teacher.
- My grandfather is a doctor and my grandmother is a housewife.
- My uncle and aunt are lawyers. My sister and I go to the same school.
- We love each other.
- We go for picnics on holidays.
- We eat dinner together every evening.
- I learn a lot from my family.
- My family prays every day.
Young learners often write short and simple essays as a creative and fun-filled experience of expressing their thoughts and opinions on a given topic. Writing 10 lines on their family is to help the learners explore their English writing skills and enjoy the freedom of expression. To explore more such essay topics, interested candidates can also download our learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and learn more.