A family is a social group of people who stay together under the same roof in a society. It comprises two or more adults like parents and grandparents and young children who are bound in a relationship by birth or blood. They are collectively known as family members. Each family member is committed to each other in a mutual relationship. A family holds a special place in the life of an individual and the society in which he/she lives. In this article, we are going to take you through “My Family Essay for Class 1” kids which will help young minds to learn how to write essays on a similar topic.
10 Lines on My Family Essay For Class 1
- I have a wonderful family and love all my family members.
- My family consists of ten members – grandparents, parents, uncle, aunt, two brothers, one sister and me.
- My father is an engineer and my mother is a school teacher by profession.
- My grandfather is a retired government employee and my grandmother is a housewife.
- My uncle and aunt are lawyers and all of my brothers and sisters go to the same school.
- All my family members love, respect and care for each other.
- My family goes for a picnic once every two weeks.
- We all love to spend time with each other after dinner every night.
- My family has taught me good lessons about love, unity and cooperation among ourselves.
- I pray to God to protect my family from all evils and vices and keep us safe from all dangers of life.
Young kids often consider writing short and simple essays as a creative and fun-filled experience of expressing their thoughts and opinions on a given topic. Writing an essay of 10 lines on my family for class 1 is one small attempt from our end to help your kids understand how to go about in exploring their English writing skills and have freedom of expression. To explore more such essay topics, interested candidates can also download our learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and learn more.