Creative essay writing is considered one of the most efficient ways to improve fluency and comprehension of young learners. Writing essays helps in their holistic development and contributes to their overall personality development. Therefore, it is important to encourage them to practise writing short and simple essays at an early age. For instance, they can write “My School Essay For Class 1”, where they can articulate their opinions about their school.
As kids engage themselves in writing an essay, this activity introduces them to a diverse chain of thoughts, and that encourages them to use their imagination and weave their thoughts into words. We bring you a 10 Line Essay for young learners on one of the most common topics that they would love to write about — “My School – Essay in English for Class 1.” Let’s begin!
My School – Essay in English for Class 1
- My school is very near to my home.
- My school building is beautiful.
- My school has a big playground.
- I have many friends at school.
- My school teachers are very kind.
- We celebrate all festivals at my school.
- We read books in the library at school.
- We play many games in school every week.
- My school has a science lab.
- I love to go to school because I learn new things every day.
Writing an essay is an enjoyable and fun-filled experience for children to express their thoughts and enhance their language skills. This simple essay on “My School” for Class 1 will help build a good foundation for essay writing. For more essays for Class 1 students, refer to the list below. You can also explore resources like worksheets, stories, poems, essays, GK questions, etc., for your kids here.