Home is a place where we live with our family in full security and safety. As we stay with our parents, grandparents and siblings together, it is a place which gives us affection and a sense of warmth. In this article, we shall look into “My Dream House Essay for class 1” kids and understand the importance of a dream house from a young child’s perspective. While writing “My House Essay for class 1”, a child should understand the importance of a dream home in his/her life. Besides, a child should consider home as a symbol of human togetherness i.e, a place where every person learns the first steps of his/her life.
Here’s a sample of my home essay for Class 1 kids which they can refer to while drafting an essay of their own.
My Dream House Essay For Class 1
- My dream house is a place where I wish to live with my parents and siblings.
- It should be a two-bedroom cottage on the ground floor.
- The house should have a spacious veranda which is attached to the drawing-cum-dining hall.
- It should have a huge kitchen and two bathrooms which are attached to the bedrooms.
- My dream house should be built of bricks, cement, marbles and tiles with all modern amenities.
- All the rooms of my house should be airy and well-ventilated with huge bow windows.
- The walls in my home should be light yellow in colour which should give a bright look to the interiors.
- There should be a beautiful view of a playground and park from the balcony.
- My house should be surrounded by a small garden outside with trees, small plants and flowers in it.
- My sweet home should be an ideal place where I should feel secure and comfortable to stay there.
For young children, writing is often regarded as an enjoyable experience as they can express their thoughts in short and simple sentences. Writing 10 lines on my house essay for class 1 is a small attempt from our end to help youngsters put their thoughts into words and explore their English writing skills. To explore more such essay topics, you can also download our learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn for your kids and learn more.