In this article, we shall look into “My best friend essay for Class 1” which will help young kids to write an essay about their best friend at school. We bring you a 10 line essay on my best friend for Class 1 that children can refer to while writing their own essay.
To begin with, man is a gregarious being. As the famous adage goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. The world will become a boring and dark place if we do not have any friends to share our joys and sorrows with. Here we have given a sample of my best friend essay for Class 1.
Friends are the ones who fill our lives with joy and they gradually tend to become an important part of our world. Happy are those people who have close friends to share their joys, happiness and sorrows with and they are the ones who help us in times of need.
Looking back, every human being has his/her own circles of friends with whom he/she wants to share his/her thoughts, views and take their advice while making a decision.
My Best Friend Essay In English For Class 1
- I have a huge group of friends at my school, but my best friend’s name is Arjun.
- He has a round face with brown hair and eyes.
- My best friend is funny and outgoing by nature.
- He is a gentle and well-mannered boy who is loved by one and all.
- He is very good at his studies and helps me in my studies too.
- We sit, study and play together at school.
- Arjun and I stay in the same locality.
- His parents and my parents are good friends too. They visit us often.
- During break time, we eat and share our lunch with each other.
- On my birthday, he gives me wonderful gifts. I also give him nice gifts on his birthday.
- I always pray to God to keep us safe and healthy at all times.
Short Essay on My Best Friend for Class 1
I have a best friend who resides next door to me. Her name is Anita, and we go to the same school, play together and participate in competitions. Our families too have a close connection and motivate us to take part in cultural and sports activities. Anita is a kind-hearted friend who loves to help the needy. I have learned many good things from her. She loves pets and has a dog at their place. Her dog’s name is Bruno, and we spend a lot of time playing with him. Anita is a well-behaved girl who speaks politely and loves to make new friends. We both have a lot of common friends at school and in our neighbourhood.
Anita and my family usually plan vacations and spend quality time together. She is excellent in sports and good at dancing as well. On World Environment Day, Anita and I planted five saplings of coconut trees each. We are interested in protecting the environment, and we respect our planet. This is a Short Essay on My Best Friend for Class 1.
We hope your child can get some ideas from the above mentioned “My best friend essay for Class 1” and draft an essay in his/her own words. For young kids, writing an essay is always an enjoyable experience as it helps them to express their thoughts in black and white and also improves their English writing skills.
The above sample “My best friend essay in English for Class 1” is a simple attempt to help young learners to be prompt in expressing their thoughts into words. To explore various other essay topics, you may also want to download our learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and learn more.