Balkan Regional Center for Trade Promotion is an agreement that was signed on October 13th, 1998 in Antalya, Turkey during the Summit of Heads of State and Government of southeast European Countries by the representatives of Trade Promotion Organisations.
The information on Balkan Regional Center for Trade Promotion will definitely be helpful to prepare for the upcoming IAS Exam.
|Aspirants can check their preparation by attempting the UPSC Previous Years Question Papers now!!
To complement your preparation for the upcoming exam, check the following links:
What are the different agreements that are a part of Turkey’s Policies towards Balkan countries?
The various agreements are listed below:
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Agreements
- Agreements on Reciprocal Promotion and Protection of Investments
- Agreements on Avoidance of Double Taxation
- Free Trade Agreements
What are the objectives of BRCTP?
The main objectives of BRCTP are :
- Strengthening the trade relations and economic cooperation in the region
- Increasing the share of Balkan Countries in world trade
|UPSC 2023 Calendar||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Notes|
|NCERT Notes For UPSC||UPSC Prelims|
|UPSC 2023||UPSC Current Affairs|
|Trade Facilitation Agreement|