Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) admit card is a hall ticket that is released on its official website prior to the preliminary examination and mains examination. Without the BPSC Admit Card, candidates are not allowed to sit for the Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) which is usually conducted every year. BPSC Exam for the years 2018-2020 is under process. Read on to get the details of the BPSC Admit Card for 64th CCE, 65th CCE and 66th CCE.
Latest Update about BPSC Admit Card 2018, 2019 and 2020
- 24th July 2021 – The 66th BPSC CCE Mains Admit Card is out.
- 6th February 2021 – The BPSC Admit Card for 66th CCE Prelims (Re-Exam) is released on the official website. The Re-Exam for selected candidates is scheduled for 14th February 2021.
- 12th January 2021 – BPSC Interview Call Letters for 637 candidates who are to appear for 64th BPSC Interview from 18th January to 25th January 2021 are uploaded on the official website.
- BPSC Admit Card 2020 – The commission has released the BPSC 66th CCE Prelims 2020 admit card on its official website. The 66th CCE Prelims is scheduled on 27th December 2020. Read how to download your BPSC Prelims 2020 admit card here.
- BPSC Admit Card 2018 – The commission has uploaded two forms (Form-I; Form-II) for the candidates who are going to appear for BPSC Interview 2018 from 1st December 2020.
- BPSC 65th CCE Mains admit card (BPSC Admit Card 2019) is out. The Mains are scheduled between 25th November and 28th November 2020.
- BPSC 64th Interview Admit Card/Call Letter is out. The BPSC interview will take place between 1st December and 23rd December 2020.
Get BPSC Exam related details from the links provided below:
When is BPSC Admit Card Released?
The hall ticket for BPSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) is usually released a week prior to the examination. The important dates of the release of the BPSC Admit Card 2018-2021 are given below:
|Exam||BPSC Admit Card Download Date|
|66th CCE Prelims||16th December 2020
Check BPSC Notification in the linked article.
|66th CCE Mains||24th July 2021
Check BPSC Results in the linked article.
|65th CCE Prelims||9th July 2019|
|65th CCE Mains||18th November 2020|
|65th CCE Interview||19th November 2020|
|64th CCE Interview||Phase-I: 19th November 2020
Phase-II: 28th December 2020
Phase-III: 11th January 2021
How to Download your BPSC Admit Card 2021?
In its latest, the commission has released the BPSC 66th Mains admit card. The details on BPSC Exam Dates can be checked in the linked article. BPSC Admit Card download option is given to the candidates.
Detailed steps to download BPSC Admit Card PDF are given below:
Steps to Download BPSC Admit Card | BPSC Mains 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates have to log in to the official BPSC Website using their user name and password.
- Once a candidate types all these credentials, he/she will be taken to a new dashboard window. Here, the candidate can see the option of ‘Admit Card’, clicking which he/she will be able to download.
- The candidates have to take a print out in “A4 Page Size” only
- The BPSC Admit Card will contain two pages. The first page will have all the exam-specific details, date and candidates’ information while the second page has important information for candidates
- Candidates should go through the instructions carefully
- Candidates can reach out to the BPSC in case of any difficulties (phone numbers: 0612-2215795; 9297739013)
Candidates can refer to the image (reference only) below to get a clear idea:
- Any notice regarding the Admit Card will be shown on the official website of BPSC. As an instance, the latest update related to the BPSC Admit Card is given in an image form below:
- Then the candidates will have to log in using the credentials, shown in the image below:
Important Details About BPSC Hall Ticket 2021
The commission has intimated the steps to be followed in case any candidate finds an error in the photograph or the signature printed on the admit card:
- The candidate has to fill the ‘Declaration Form’ available on the official website – https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- One has to paste a fresh self colour-photograph following which the completely-filled declaration form has to be attested by the gazetted officer. Candidate has to get his/her two self-photograph attested by the gazetted officer. One photo has to be pasted on the e-admit card by the candidate while the other photograph will have to be pasted by him/her on the day of examination in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidate has to sign the declaration form in both Hindi and English.
- Carry the declaration form, photographs, xerox copy of your identity card along with your e-admit card at the exam centre.
To brief: The following documents have to be attested by the gazetted officer:
- The declaration form
- Candidates’ photographs
- The photocopies of the identity card (anyone from pan card, driving licence, Aadhar card, voter id card, etc.)
For other PSC Exams and Government Exams, check the linked articles below: