MPSC Mains 2020 is going to take place in the first week of August 2021. MPSC Admit Card for Mains 2020 will be releasing three weeks prior to the examination. The expected release date of the MPSC Hall Ticket is 20th July 2021.
The exam dates of MPSC Exam 2020 are:
- Prelims – 21st March 2021 (MPSC Prelims Admit Card was released on 2nd March 2021)
- Mains – 2nd, 3rd, 4th August 2021
The MPSC Rajyaseva (Main) Exam admit card will be released by the Commission on its official website – https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/.
The link will be made active here once the admit card for the MPSC Mains 2020 is out.
Aspirants can get the information related to the MPSC syllabus, notification, preparation, exam pattern, eligibility, and previous year question papers from the articles linked in the table below:
MPSC Admit Card 2021 Dates
The ongoing examination is Maharashtra Public Service Commission State Service Exam for the year 2020. While the prelims exam is over, the mains examination is due for August 2021. The dates of the release of the MPSC Hall Ticket are given below:
|MPSC Admit Card Release Dates|
|MPSC Prelims 2020 Admit Card||2nd March 2021|
|MPSC Mains 2020 Admit Card||15th July 2021 [Tentative]|
How can you download your MPSC Admit Card?
The upcoming examination is the MPSC State Services (Mains) Examination 2020.
On 15th July 2021, the commission is expected to release the MPSC Admit Card for State Service (Mains) Exam. As soon as the MPSC admit card is released on the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission; candidates are advised to go through the following steps to know how to download the MPSC Admit Card 2020:
Steps to download MPSC Admit Card
1. Log in to the official website of MPSC – https://mpsc.gov.in/ or, https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
2. The candidate will be provided with an active link on the official website or he/she has to log in using the username and password that he/she must have used to register the application. Check the image (Portion underlined in red) below:
3. After logging in with the required credentials, you will be taken to the new screen, where you have to click on the , ‘My Account Section.’
4. Check the ‘Competitive Exam’ Tab and choose the year and the post of MPSC State Service Examination 2020.
5. The Admit Card will be displayed which you will have to download and save in PDF and later take a printout. Carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination.
- Candidates can click the direct link provided by the commission without entering a username and password. After clicking on the direct active link, they will be redirected to the new tab where they have to fill only the application ID and the captcha image details. Check the image below for reference:
- If a candidate has forgotten either the username or password details, he/she can click the ‘Forgot Password/Username’ and on the next screen, fill in the details like date of birth, mobile number. An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number, following which, he/she can reset the password. Check the image below for reference:
- Candidates should read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
MPSC Admit Card – What is mentioned on the MPSC Hall Ticket?
The following details will be mentioned on the MPSC Admit Card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name & Photography with Signature
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of the Examination
- Candidate’s Exam Centre & Address
- Reporting Timings for the Examination, and
- Important instructions to be adhered to by the candidates