AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST is conducted by Indian Air Force two times a year. Indian Air Force (IAF) released the AFCAT 01/2023 notification to recruit for vacancies in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Candidates who have applied for the AFCAT 01/2023 must be aware of the dates of the AFCAT exam fees, vacancies, posts, application procedure etc.
This article gives information about AFCAT Exam Fee. For more details on AFCAT Exam, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
AFCAT Exam Fee
- Fee payment is the last stage of the application procedure of AFCAT.
- The fee for the examination is Rs. 250/-(non-refundable). This is not applicable for NCC special entry.
- The fee can be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application.
- cash/cheque/demand draft (DD) will not be accepted for the payment of the exam fee.
- The examination fee can be paid using
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net banking through the payment gateway.
- After confirmation from the bank that the payment is received, the “Payment Status” will display “Registration Number” which the candidate may note down for future correspondence.
- The candidate will also receive a confirmatory SMS/ e-mail.
- The fee deposited while filling in additional applications will not be refundable.
Aspirants of various Government Exams can know the details of the upcoming examination on the linked page.
FAQ about AFCAT Exam Fee
What is the fee for AFCAT exam?
Can final year students apply for AFCAT?
Is there is any concession in AFCAT exam fee for reserved categories.?
|AFCAT Notification||AFCAT Salary|
|AFCAT eligibility criteria||AFCAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|AFCAT Result||Government exams after 12th|
|AFCAT Exam Date 2023||CDS Exam|
|AFCAT Exam Centres||AFCAT Exam Pattern|
|AFCAT Question Papers||AFCAT Qualification|