Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be conducting exams for various teaching posts like PGT, TGT, PRT, etc. The KVS did not yet announce the vacancies and the date of the exam. The exam is in the form online. The exam will be a written test followed by an interview for qualified candidates. The KVS Admit card is usually released around 15-20 days before the exam. Admit card is an essential component for the exam. The detailed information about the admit card of KVS is given in this article. Candidates aspiring to give the KVS exam for being teaching staff in future should follow the instructions and information regarding the admit card very carefully.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Kickstart your preparation for upcoming competitive exams now and complement it with the links given below:
Steps to download Admit card of KVS
The KVS exam generally constitutes multiple-choice questions. Each question carries one mark, and there are around 150 questions. Therefore, the total marks for the written exam are 150. The time allotted for this exam is also 150 mins.
The steps below will help the candidate download the KVS online admit card–
Step 1: Go to the official website, https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
Step 2: Click on the link to the ‘Recruitment’ tab
Step 3: The “Admit card” tab will be present there. Click on the given tab.
Step 4: Write the User ID or Password in the space mentioned
Step 5: Write down the Captcha mentioned
Step 6: Finally, a ‘Login’ button will appear. Click on it
Step 7: Download the e-Admit card.
The candidates should remember to carry their admit cards to the exam centre. The candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam if the admit card is not brought to the exam centre.
Information & Details on the KVS Admit Card 2023
Given below are the details of the candidates that are present on the admit card of KVS.
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application Number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Address of the Examination centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important instruction for the candidate
The candidates are advised to download the admit card as early as possible. The details that should be present in the admit card as given in the list above should be duly noted by the candidate in advance.
Given below are a few other related links for KVS exam preparation:
|KVS Age Limit
|KVS Exam Pattern
The candidates should duly follow the instructions in the KVS admit card. Any discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of the examination. Some of the instructions are given below.
- The candidate should carry their own pen to the exam centre
- A candidate’s photo identity proof must be carried in the exam centre along with the admit card.
- The things which are prohibited in the exam centres, like mobile phones, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices, etc., are very well mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates should not carry any expensive items in the exam centres. Any loss or theft would not be the responsibility of KVS.
- The candidate should reach the exam centre minimum of 30 minutes before the hall entry commencement.
- The COVID-19 protocols should be followed, keeping the pandemic condition in mind. A face mask or face shield should be carried, and a distance between one candidate from another should be well maintained.
To avoid any problem or delay in the exam, the candidate should follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on KVS Admit Card
Can the soft copy of the admit card be shown at the gate before entering the exam centre?
Candidates should carry a hard copy of the admit card only. The downloaded KVS admit card should be printed out properly and shown at the gate to be allowed to enter the exam centre.
How many printouts of the admit card should be carried in the exam?
Only one printout of the KVS admit card is required to be carried to the exam centre. The printout can be coloured or black and white, but should not be obscure.
Can the same admit card be taken by qualified candidates for the interview?
A separate interview call letter will be sent to the candidates who qualify for the interview. The students should still keep the written test admit card with them.
|Government Exams after 12th
|Upcoming Bank Exams
|List of Regional Rural Banks in India
|Bank Exams preparation