According to the official SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment notification, the organisation will recruit candidates for a variety of positions including General Stream, Legal Stream, Information, Technology Stream, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Research Stream and Official Language Stream. Along with the official notification, the organising body also announced a list of possible exam centres from which applicants may select the preferred exam centres in their SEBI Grade A application form.
As a candidate, one should undoubtedly choose his/ her hometown or the nearest centre to the house to reduce unnecessary travel time. For those whose hometown is not an examination centre, they can choose any place near to their hometown. While filling out the online application form, aspirants are requested to select a test centre from the list of SEBI Grade A Exam Centers 2023. The application form allows the aspirants to select three centres based on priority and choice.
The SEBI Grade A exam is divided into three phases: Phase 1, Phase 2 and Interview. Candidates should go through the SEBI Grade A Exam 2023 Syllabus to cover the syllabus in time.
Also, check SEBI Grade A 2023 Exam Pattern, to understand the exam better.
|If you are preparing for RBI Exams, refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming Grade B Officer exam:|
SEBI Grade A Exam Centres: Key Points
- Applicants have to submit the choice of examination centre while filling out the application form online.
- Candidates for Phase I can choose up to three preferred centres.
- Candidates must specify one Phase II exam centre in their online application.
- Only the candidates who will qualify SEBI Grade A 2023 Phase 1 exam will be eligible for SEBI Grade A 2023 Phase II.
- The exam centre and the time of the exam will be mentioned on the SEBI Grade A Admit Card.
SEBI Grade A Exam Phase 1: Exam Centres
Candidates must select three preferable exam centres. SEBI will assign any of these centres based on availability. Candidates will be required to take the exam only at the designated location and will not be permitted to go to another location. The SEBI decision on centre allocation is final. When applying for the Phase-I examination centre, all candidates will have the following list of centres to choose from:
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Guntur|
|Bihar||Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu||Surat|
|Gujarat||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Patiala|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgavi, Mysore, Hubli – Dharwad, Gulbarga|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Kozhikode|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad(MH), Amaravati, Kolhapur, Nanded, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane, Palghar, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Cuttak, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Salem|
|Telangana||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Salem|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Prayagraj, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Moradabad|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Hooghly|
To know at length about the different upcoming bank exams, the important bank exam dates and other relevant information, click at the linked article.
SEBI Grade A Exam Phase 2: Exam Centres
Candidates must select one choice of the exam centre when filling out the application form. SEBI will not allow any attempts to modify the exam centre after completing the SEBI Grade A 2023 Application Form. Here is a list of Phase II centres:
|Hubli – Dharwad||Vishakhapatnam|
|Kanpur||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Nagpur|
Know about banking awareness for various bank exams.
SEBI Grade A Exam Centres: Instructions
- Candidates will be required to choose the examination centre from the above-mentioned centres only.
- No requests for modification of examination center/venue/date/session will be considered.
- SEBI maintains the right to assign the candidate to any centre (inside or outside the state) other than the one he/she has chosen.
- The candidate’s choice of the centre will be definitive once made. If a sufficient number of applicants do not choose a certain centre for the “Online” examination, SEBI has the right to assign that candidate to any other nearby centre. OR, if the number of applicants exceeds the capacity of an online test centre, SEBI maintains the right to assign the candidate to any other centre (within or beyond the state).
- SEBI retains the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/or add new Centers based on the response, administrative feasibility, and other factors.
- SEBI does not make any arrangements for candidate boarding or lodging.
- SEBI will not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind that occurs during the conduct of the Examination.
Follow BYJU’S for the latest information on the SEBI Grade A and other Government Exams.
|IBPS Exam Dates||SBI Exam Dates|
|SBI Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Clerk Eligibility|
|SBI Exam Notification||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI SO Syllabus||SBI Online Application|