The Uttar Pradesh Board of Basic Education conducts the UPTET exam every year to recruit teachers for 1-5 and 6-8 classes. It selects eligible candidates through this exam for the post of primary teachers and upper primary level teachers.
The official notification is released every year by the UPBEB on their official website. However, students must know about the eligibility criteria or UPTET qualifications before applying for this exam.
For the detailed UPTET Eligibility, along with the nationality and age limit, aspirants can visit the linked article.
|Preparing for the upcoming Competitive Exams?? Kickstart your preparation now with the links given below:|
UPTET Qualification 2023
The UPTET minimum qualification states that a candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from any recognised University/ Institute. However, candidates with D.El.Ed from N.I.O.S. is not eligible for this exam.
Besides this, interested candidates can belong to India/Bhutan/Tibet/Nepal. Along with that, their age must be between 18 and 35 years.
UPTET Education Qualification
The UPTET exam takes place in two sections – primary level and upper primary level. The UPTET education qualification for both is different.
Primary level qualification (for class I-V)
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised university/institution or,
- Bachelor’s degree and qualification in special B.T.C training or,
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) or,
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2 years of BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh
Upper primary level qualification (for class VI-VIII)
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/B.Ed Special education from rehabilitation council of India
- Intermediate (10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4-year degree (B.El.Ed) in primary education or,
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% aggregate marks and a B.Ed degree
- Intermediate (10+2) with at least 50% marks along with 4-year B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed. / from N.C.T.E. /U.G.C. recognised institute or,
- Bachelor’s degree and B.T.C. from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute.
Given below are a few other related links for UPTET exam preparation:
|UPTET Exam Centres||UPTET Notification|
|UPTET Books||UPTET Exam|
|UPTET Exam Pattern||UPTET Subjects|
UPTET 2023 Age Limit Qualification
The UPTET 2023 qualification in age criteria is divided into four categories. The criteria are stated in the table mentioned below:
This is all for the UPTET qualification. Candidates who fulfil these educational and age criteria can apply for this exam. Candidates can visit the official UPBEB website for more official updates and notifications.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Apart from this, to get the latest exam updates, study material, notes, and other relevant information, candidates can turn to BYJU’S for help and get expert assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on UPTET Qualification
What is the minimum percentage required to qualify for the UPTET exam?
The minimum percentage required to qualify for the UPTET exam for UPTET recruitment is 60%.
What is the difficulty level of exams in UPTET?
The difficulty of questions in UPTET is of class 12 level. The questions mainly come from the class 12 level.
|Bank Exams||SSC Exams|
|Insurance Exams||RRB Exams|
|Government Exams after 12th||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|List of Regional Rural Banks in India||Bank Exams preparation|